• Nipples
    Vote E
  • Bellybutton
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I like a girl without any piercings. But if she did have any I guess maybe her ears, or nose. Those are the only two that seem cute to me. The rest just remind me of a biker chick who likes playing pool, wearing leather jackets, and hanging out with the guys and drinking. Not that there is anything wrong with that, it's just not for me

0|0
    0|0
  • The best piercings are no piercings. it's not an attractive thing. I don't mind earrings, but even those I slightly don't prefer. The farther from the ears it gets, the less attractive I find it. As a man, the thing I find most attractive in the universe is girls. Things like piercings take away from the natural beauty of a girl. Why alter the thing that is best?

0|5
    1|0
    • What about a belly button piercing?

• Show All
    • Maybe because girls don't take piercings to please boys 🤔

• @pakkotestaa That's why I asked "why"... if she was doing it "for her" then "what looks good" isn't important. The entire question is based around either doing it for boys or for girls. So it's for someone else, not her. So you can say it "isn't for boys" but since she wants to know how it looks to others as the basis, then your implication is that girls all get piercings for other girls which is exactly the same but girls don't find other girls attractive in the same way as boys.

Most Helpful Girls

• I think that simple pierced earlobes are the classiest.
    What’s a tounge?

1|2
    0|0
  • I have my ears, nose, and bellybutton pierced. I think they’re cute.

3|4
    1|0
    • Thats perf! I have my nose and ears pierced but not bellybutton yet

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 99

• None… nose looks stupid like if it'd be a cow, ears ear rings are OK obviously, piercings are too much, tongue feel so uncomfortable when you kiss… I couldn't say about bj, smile, looks like a weird black spot or so, nipples are already good without piercings, bellybutton just nah

0|0
    0|0
    • You're saying that girl in the opinion picture looks like a cow?

• In my opinion, ears, belly button and nipples can be nice or sexy but I don't think that anyone should violate his/her body. In fact, I would cherish the opposite. Be natural, you will be loved as you are.

1|0
    1|0
  • Becoz smile is main symbol of every person its expressed his /her mantlly power his/her main. causes why and hows her /his reaction when they see u... because eyes expalin every thing... becuae when we smlile from. true heart our eyes and facial experss is diffrnt from. than a formality 's smiles...

0|0
    0|0
  • None.
    Ears are fine... one hole not like 15 things in her ear.
    belly button... I'm not a fan but it wouldn't be an issue.
    Anything on the face/mouth I find completely unattractive.
    Nipples? Even worse than on her face.

0|0
    0|0
  • I beleave fpr my part that the tongue piercing is the most attractive one, and makes you more intresting. And dont forget that it is extreamly fun to play with.

0|0
    0|0
  • A good strong nose pierce like a bull ring through the nose so I can put a chain on it and lead her around lol
    actually, ears or belly button.

2|1
    0|0
  • I actually think the Marilyn Monroe piercing is the sexiest... is that what the smiley is? Since girls look sexy with one side of their bottom lip pierced... it gives them a look like "I'm going to wear you out in the bedroom until you can't walk for a week." Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I love nipple piercings, but they can get in the way when you're trying to show some love to the titties, I'm gonna have to go with tongue piercings, they're the best when you're making out and receiving oral d:

0|1
    0|0
  • None! I like her as she came, no extra holes and no extra markings!!

0|1
    3|0
    • No makeup or hair color also?

• @pakkotestaa Yeah, just as she is. Ok, well she does shave her legs and things, but doesn't bother with makeup, and her natural hair color is just perfect for her!
      Not everyone likes tatoos and piercings, and I like those that don't like piercings, it seems.
      Not that there is anything wrong with doing that, if you want, and I am NOT JUDGING anyone that does, ok?

• I hate nose piercings... I don't get why so many girls like it... Beyond me

2|3
    1|0
  • If I was a girl, I would definitely only get ear piercings. But hey, you're your own person, you can decide whatever you want. I would try to avoid piercings on your torso (nipple and belly-button) since there is really something satisfying of being able to see just a natural body (this only applies for your boyfriend, I guess). I think that a nose piercing would be fine, but a stud, not a ring. A ring sticks out a lot and doesn't look very natural (I prefer natural looks) but a stud is subtle and adds a nice little touch to your face, that is still feminine yet shows another side of you. So in my opinion, either go for an ear piercing or a nose one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know most people don't agree with me on this (probably why I've been single most my life lol) but in general i don't like piercings or tattoos - but i tolerate regular earings..

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe I'm a bit old-mind, but I'll said nowhere
    The women's body is beautiful, why should you add something that's non natural, and certainly not as beauty as your body without any modifications?

0|0
    1|0
  • I wanted to, but then I saw the options and started visualising em and remembered that I perso ally don't like any.
    Maybe on the back. U know the ones one can be picked of the ground

0|0
    0|0
  • I generally prefer for a woman to stick with ear piercings, but I can adapt to other piercings if I really like the woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just the ears. I don't like piercings anywhere else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nipples and clit. Haha no actually I really love it if a girl has her a nose ring. Or an eyebrow piercing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ears. Dont like other face piercings, but it's not a deal breaker. Other body piercings can be hot too, as long as they are not too big.

0|0
    0|0
  • The best you can do is - Don't Pierce your body... An attractive girl looks fab without any changes in her body

1|0
    1|0
  • Always enjoy some nice esthetic looking nipple piercings 👌

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 28

• I think earrings are the only ''piercing'' that can look classy.

1|4
    0|0
  • I have a navel 5 in my ears two on one side two on the other then a helix piercing and a tongue piercing so I don't know lol got little of it all

0|1
    0|1
  • Ears & Belly button. Nose if you can pull of the look

0|1
    0|0
  • Just the ears. Maybe the belly button. Elsewhere isn't needed or wanted.

0|0
    0|3
  • Nipple piercings are my fave, especially when they poke at a tight shirt... I'm getting mine done soon.

0|2
    0|0
  • Why isn't there a option "anything she sees suitable for herself" 😱

1|1
    0|1
  • Lip piercings are really cute, along with nose ones. I just never want a piercing or a tattoo because I have a huge fear of needles.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have tongue and belly button, getting lip and nose soon

0|1
    0|0
  • Its classy and really pretty on the ears... Though belly piercings are also really hot...

0|0
    0|0
  • Ears and maybe belly button..
    I will get the nose done in a year or two cause of tradition..

0|0
    0|0
  • Ears. Followed by nose then bellybutton. I don't like piercings anywhere else tbh lol

0|0
    0|0
  • nipps😍😍😍

1|5
    4|1
  • No piercing.

1|2
    0|1
  • Ears. I hate nose piercings

2|2
    1|1
  • Ears have it.