What's the best piercing on a girl?

What's the best piercing on a girl?
  • Ears
  • Nose
  • Tounge
    Vote C
  • Smiley
    Vote D
  • Nipples
    Vote E
  • Bellybutton
    Vote F

30101

Most Helpful Guys

• I like a girl without any piercings. But if she did have any I guess maybe her ears, or nose. Those are the only two that seem cute to me. The rest just remind me of a biker chick who likes playing pool, wearing leather jackets, and hanging out with the guys and drinking. Not that there is anything wrong with that, it's just not for me

• The best piercings are no piercings. it's not an attractive thing. I don't mind earrings, but even those I slightly don't prefer. The farther from the ears it gets, the less attractive I find it. As a man, the thing I find most attractive in the universe is girls. Things like piercings take away from the natural beauty of a girl. Why alter the thing that is best?

• What about a belly button piercing?

• Maybe because girls don't take piercings to please boys 🤔

• @pakkotestaa That's why I asked "why"... if she was doing it "for her" then "what looks good" isn't important. The entire question is based around either doing it for boys or for girls. So it's for someone else, not her. So you can say it "isn't for boys" but since she wants to know how it looks to others as the basis, then your implication is that girls all get piercings for other girls which is exactly the same but girls don't find other girls attractive in the same way as boys.

Most Helpful Girls

• I think that simple pierced earlobes are the classiest.
    What’s a tounge?

• I have my ears, nose, and bellybutton pierced. I think they’re cute.

• Thats perf! I have my nose and ears pierced but not bellybutton yet