Girls, Which type of swimsuit do you prefer to wear when you go to the beach or pool?

Guys are basically limited to shorts (or heaven forbid speedos), but girls have a few different options. When you go to the beach or pool, which do you prefer to wear.
  • Girls, Which type of swimsuit do you prefer to wear when you go to the beach or pool?One piece
  • Girls, Which type of swimsuit do you prefer to wear when you go to the beach or pool?string two piece (includes thong bottoms)
  • Girls, Which type of swimsuit do you prefer to wear when you go to the beach or pool?tankini
    Vote C
  • Girls, Which type of swimsuit do you prefer to wear when you go to the beach or pool?bandeau bikini
    Vote D
  • other (specify)
    Vote E

15

Most Helpful Girls

• Triangle bikini because it suits my shape and no g-strings/thongs, that’s just trashy and attention-seeking.