Have you ever dyed your hair?

If so, what colors?

I have dyed my hair from brown to blonde and a few years back I got the tips dyed pink. Have you ever dyed your hair?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Results
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep, I've had all red when I was in middle school, brown with red tips/streaks, natural with low lights, my favorite was black with blue-tinted streaks. I might to the black and blue again, it's looks really awesome in the Summer since the blue is invisible until the light hits it just right.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I dye my hair blonde every few month. My orginal hair is dark blonde and I dye it ash blonde

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• i have never dyed my hair but i have always wanted to, i just don't know which color or if i should do it at all because i'm Asian with black hair so i have to first bleach my hair which is very harsh on the scalp and hair.

and i just realized the pattern on the wall in the picture is the same as my blanket's pattern/design lols :D

2|0
    0|0
  • I wanted white hair like the witcher, so I bleached my hair a million times and then dyed it "Snow Cap", came out darker then I wanted but I still like it

1|0
    0|0
  • Is that your hair? I love the neon's... I like the neon colors highlighted and the tips done like you said

0|0
    0|0
  • Never. But I want to dye it black just to see how it looks on me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I did when I was younger. I hated my hair color with a vengeance.

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally don’t think getting hair dyed is attractive... I’m talking about like dying it pink, green, any of the unnatural colors.

0|0
    1|0
  • OMG !! Is that your hair? Whoever did that, what a job !!! Must have taken a whole day !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I've always had black hair and still do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never ever. I like my grey hair. smile

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah 2000. I looked like the real slim shady lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Never

1|0
    0|0
  • I've dy3d it every color in th3 rainbow

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Nayy

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • No (Opinion is either too long or too short.)

1|0
    0|0
  • no never

1|0
    0|0
  • No but I wany my girl to dye hers

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I use to get a shoe shine

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 41

• Blonde (current hair), Black, Pink streaks, and a auburn type red.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to dye it black even though I have natural black hair because I had an anxiety disorder when I was a child and a teenager and started to grow white hair when I was 15 years old from abnormally high levels of stress. After the age of 20 - my white hair began to turn black again. Now I have very few white strands on my head and I'm 32.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never dyed my hair , my dirty-blonde locks have stayed the same , mostly because I'm lazy and my hair shifts from brown to blonde so I don't want to lose that effect 😂.

1|0
    0|0
  • All the time. I dyed all of it red, blue, purple and bleached it to white. I damaged my hair a lot :P After that, I left it a few years and now just stick to dip-dyeing, which I've done in pink, blue, purple and green.

1|0
    0|0
  • lol nothing permanent. But I do have blonde hair so I don’t have to bleach it, the dye just comes out naturally. I’ve don’t pink hair before, blue streaks, purple streaks, red streaks all at different times of course

1|0
    0|0
  • I had a small red stripe on my bangs years ago. But I have never fully dyed my hair, and probably never will.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’ve done it way too many times.
    I’ve gotten red, black, orange, pink, blue, dark green, white, blonde, black and grey.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes and it didn't come out great but I was excited about it just because it was my first time dying my hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually dye them blonde, sometimes even dark red. My natural color is kinda bland.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have lightened it because in the winter my natural color goes darker.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have dyed it. From a Chestnut Color to a Dark Purple and then back to my natural hair color... Brown Black.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was an edgy teen with purple tips. Thank gosh I grew out of it.

1|0
    1|0
  • No and I never will because it's red but if it wasn't red then I'd die it pink or silver

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup. But the colour didn't turn out what I expected it to be

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm planning on dyeing it soon because my school doesn't allow dyed hair

1|0
    0|0
  • I did black, dark blonde, ginger and blue. Now I have my natural hair color (dark brown)

1|0
    0|0
  • I had red and purple lights back in the day. Nowadays I dye it darkbrown to hide the whites.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah and still continue. So far it's holding okay. xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I used lemon juice and a spray called "sun in" to make it lighter. Dk if that counts.

1|0
    0|0
  • I truly dyed mine too many times, black, midnight blue, midnight purple, ruby red, blonde..

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

Recommended myTakes