Have you ever dyed your hair?

If so, what colors?

I have dyed my hair from brown to blonde and a few years back I got the tips dyed pink. Have you ever dyed your hair?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Results
    Vote C

4225

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep, I've had all red when I was in middle school, brown with red tips/streaks, natural with low lights, my favorite was black with blue-tinted streaks. I might to the black and blue again, it's looks really awesome in the Summer since the blue is invisible until the light hits it just right.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dye my hair blonde every few month. My orginal hair is dark blonde and I dye it ash blonde