Have you ever dyed your hair?

If so, what colors?

I have dyed my hair from brown to blonde and a few years back I got the tips dyed pink. Have you ever dyed your hair?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Results
    Vote C

4225

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep, I've had all red when I was in middle school, brown with red tips/streaks, natural with low lights, my favorite was black with blue-tinted streaks. I might to the black and blue again, it's looks really awesome in the Summer since the blue is invisible until the light hits it just right.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I dye my hair blonde every few month. My orginal hair is dark blonde and I dye it ash blonde

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE