Guys, do you find women after plastic surgeries more sexually desirable for you?

Guys, do you find women after plastic surgeries more sexually desirable for you?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Other - comment
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• if it makes a person feel better or gives them more selfconfidence i think that will result in a more desirable person. But i do prefer natural appearances, breasts and botoxing facial features often dont benefit from surgery.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • I do think surgery can make a person or their body look better and more sexually appealing, like makeup can do (not sexually), but unless it was truly necessary, then it's a turn off, because it's kind of unnatural.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• all these dudes are lyinggggg😂we all know it doesn't matter as long as she's "hot". you're all basing it off that girl being used🙄

0|1
    0|1
    • I kinda agree, with surgery or not, if she's hot they don't care. But most of the men have something in common, they hate butt implants.

• Show All
    • @CaptainLegal I wasn't talking about kim, I was talking about that girl I posted. She had that fat transfer surgery so her butt looks this way, she cut out her ribs, because obviously natural waists look different, and I think a boob job and a nose job is obvious

• I don't know who's that girl so I can't judge.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Firstly that girl looks hot. I love cute girls, this girl is cute, she has a nice butt and a perfect sized boobs. I definitely found her sexy and atrractive. But I don't find girls with plastic surgeries more attractive than natural girls or the reverse. I would definitely not find a girl with excessive breast implants or butt implant like for example kim kardashian's butt, sexy or attractive in general. This girl in the photo is about perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • YUCK... she looks like every other fake instagram model. I can't stand these types of chicks.

0|1
    0|0
  • She is Beautiful & Sexy... I love boob implants on women

0|0
    0|0
    • I wouldn't add a girl with JUST a boob job, come on, men this badly can not recognise surgeries? You missed brazilian butt lift, cut out ribs and nose job

• I love everything on her... but I love boob jobs the most

• Well I prefer natural beauty, so it don't tend to be so desirable for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks too fake to me. Maybe I'm just weird like that

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks good with her clothes on, but I'm worried about what monstrosity lurks beneath.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest I do but a girl with a gym jof is also hot just take it easy on the abs

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't know why they do that, it just make them ugly.

0|0
    0|0
    • Many men don't find butt after brazilian butt lift surgery like this attractive, but I think that this waist with cut out ribs is attractive for guys

• That ass is ridiculous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the surgery and how well it’s done.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope and she looks horrible.

0|0
    0|1
  • No I get disgusted by them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naw.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, being fake is unattractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • yuk terrible

0|0
    0|0
  • not always either better or worse

0|0
    0|0
  • To fuck once, yes. To date, no.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Don't believe them lol
    They say nope but we all know the truth. They would definitely go after a hottie from Instagram no matter the number of surgeries she had done. They'd definitely at least bang her if nothing more.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I agree with you. They say that "oh no, fake tits are worse than small natural" or "I rather girls without make up", but from what we see in real life they rather them over natural girls

• It looks like she stuffed her pants

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes