What do you do to feel confident?

Question says it all, just curious what others do to make themselves confident. (:

5098

Most Helpful Guys

• Look at everything as challenge.
    Instead of saying to yourself "I can't do that." Say "It'll be difficult, but I'll work through it."
    Don't make excuses for things. Own the fact that you made a mistake, messed up, or didn't fully understand. Admit it, and move on.
    If you don't like something that someone does, stand your ground. Don't be rude or mean about it, but don't let them walk all over you either.
    Set standards, and don't make exceptions to those standards.

Do those, and you will start to feel different. People will see you differently, and start to treat you different. It takes a small amount of confidence to this, but each little bit builds on the previous.

• I try to do things instead of discussing about them or asking others to do it for me.

I don't restrict myself. I try everything either I succeed or not.

A failure is never a failure. I learnt something. I change negative results into positive outcomes.

Before telling anybody to change their habit, I make sure that I myself am not at fault.

Gaining respect gives us abundance of confidence.

We should respect ourselves more than anybody else.

Knowing what is right and believing what we do as right, and holding on to that decision makes us feel genuine and confident.

By being such, when we dedicate ourselves and give out everything in us, to complete a job and the unknown result turns out to be 'what we expected', gives hell lot of confidence.

That's how we try and keep trying by finding 'n' number of possibilities and never give up until the work is done.

We talk about positivity and preach the same among the fellow adults and kids.

I don't step out of my comfort in my personal life, so that I could work outside my comfort zone and feel confident about completing tasks within the given time.

I take each step at a time, carefully and precisely.

I apologise for my mistakes and I thank almost every stranger who helps me out, in my everyday life.

A mistake once done wouldn't be repeated again, forever.

People's smile like heartwarming or thankfulness or appreciative ones, gives us a lot of confidence.

When we behave like nobody hates us, we feel confident that we can blend anywhere and with anyone.

Most Helpful Girls

• Im always saying to myself that, i am who i am, anyone in my life must accept this. Im not living for them. So this is me. I love me. So they have to do the same. They have to love me.
    And i'll let you know that people always notice how you feeling about yourself so... Always have confidence to prevent being annoyed.

• There’s some days where you wake up and you just don’t feel like you look good. So I make sure to dress nicely on those days. When I’m really not feeling confident, I talk to my best friend about it and she tackles those insecurities.