Is there an article of clothing/outfit you dislike/hate seeing the opposite sex wear?

I personally dislike the marijuana leaf tall socks, very douchey.
  • Yes (Name it!)
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Very showing outfits that make it clear you want attention sexually is a turn off for me. Not into hoe-ish girls, nothing against y'all just not my type 🤷

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Yeah.
    1: Crocs.
    2: Uggs.
    3: Scrum chies.
    4: Footless leggings.
    5: Yoga pants.
    6: Sequins.
    7: Too much jewellery.
    8: Leather pants.
    9: Animal prints.

1|0
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 50

• Cropped Tops, Bikinis, Ripped Jeans, Ripped Shorts, Yoga Pants... basically the "uniform" of this decade. Can't stand it and can't take girls seriously when they dress like that.

Favourite clothing:

2|1
    3|0
  • There is a lot that I dislike on women.
    Skirts, dresses, wide leg pants, ripped jeans, loose/baggy clothes and being underdressed in general.

I also dislike lace, floral, bohemian or any other sort of a "noisy" pattern on clothes as well as unnecessary amounts of accessories and jewelry.

1|0
    3|0
  • Crop tops. Why the fuck would you wear that?

Girls are all like: Why would you wear high-waisted shorts (to girls.) When in reality high waisted shorts make their asses look great, meanwhile crop tops have never looked flattering in the slightest

2|0
    0|0
  • Call me a trans phone/nazi whatever, but I just HATE drag queens.

The way they dress up in woman’s clothes and makeup to the point where they look like demon clowns, and they’re disgustingly overly foppish personalities makes them come off as tryhard women and it makes me want to vomit.

1|0
    0|0
    • There is a big difference between transwomen and drag queens. Very simple one too, trans women are women. Drag Queens are playing pretend.

• i don't know why but i really dislike seeing those shirts with the patterns of cheetahs and zebras, makes me want to rip it off the person wearing it and burn it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really for me... I don't really pay attention to what people wear unless it's just straight up ridiculous.

One time I saw this enormous fat guy wearing a bright lime green one piece pajamas in public... that was ridiculous. But unless it's something on that level, I don't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, boring shorts and a t-shirt... it's just androgynous and unflattering, at least put tights under or something..!

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm not a fan of thongs tbh but only because when my little sister was 8 she was putting her laundry in the laundry room and I saw a tiny pair of thongs on top and it has kept me forever grossed out by thongs

1|0
    0|0
  • High jeans on women, aka "mom jeans". I don't know why they are back in fashion but it says "I just don't care anymore". lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, wide legged pants and maybe just anything too baggy, apart from skirts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uggs and the the super wide fit farmer jeans. What the fuck is all that about?

3|0
    0|0
  • I know it isn't fashion, but I absolutely cannot stand seeing a woman wearing high waisted shorts or jeans. You might as well wear a trash bag it is so unattractive to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Waw. I also hate the marijuana clothings. Especially the cap makes me angry. Cmon... some people are really awful

1|0
    0|0
  • None really but some clothes are not very flattering on some women but again... I really don't care. They can wear whatever they want.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know I'm the minority on this, but I can't stand denim jackets. Absolutely disgusting

0|0
    0|0
  • Fishnets
    Rompers
    Really short shorts
    Marijuana leaf clothing

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't know. I have yet to see. I do think that women will still look great in men's clothing, but not vice versa. I wonder why.

1|0
    0|0
  • Clothes that are ripped apart.. such a waste of money

0|0
    0|0
  • High Waisted Shorts. I HATE High Waisted Shorts. If you wear them, I don't care if your name is Jessica Alba; I won't want to fuck you

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugg boots.

I despise Ugg boots with a passion.

3|0
    0|0
    • Uggs are pretty awful 😂 i wore them all through highschool

• But the tense you are using is the Past Tense, fortunately! :)

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 22

• Yes !!! These super long shirts. It looks ridiculous

9|3
    0|1
    • Wow that does look ridiculous haha

• Show All
    • Oh my gawd i hate that too, justin bieber has like an entire collection.

• I admit, I wear somewhat long shirts myself... but the extreme shown in the picture is just ridiculous, lol.

My shirts are just long enough so that my belly doesn't show when I stretch or anything like that.

• Sandals (pictured). I cannot stand when men wear sandals and I can't take anything they say seriously. Ridiculous.

7|0
    0|2
    • To each their own, but may I ask why?

I don't wear sandals these days as I prefer closed toe shoes anyways, but I never gave any thought to sandals till a bunch of girls on social media started calling it ridiculous.

I used to wear sandals till I was 16. My father used to wear sandals. My older brother used to wear sandals. Literally everyone I knew used to wear sandals.

• Show All
    • Thanks for explaining. To me it looks okay, but to each their own.

• Absolutely, not a problem.

• Some of these opinions are hilarious. Personally I can’t stand those old school service station sunglasses.. or anything those guys wear that get around in Nikes with fanny packs and shaved legs 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate men that wear way too skinny jeans like women skinny jeans. No.

0|0
    0|0
  • for guys its polo shirts. for girls its boots that stop below ur knees

3|0
    0|0
  • Not really. But i dont like when guys have their pants falling down their butt😒 like seriously...

2|0
    0|0
  • Basketball shorts (unless you're actually playing basketball) or slouchy clothing in general.

0|0
    0|0
    • Gotta disagree with that, I love when guys wear oversized sweaters and stuff but only a certain type of guy can pull it off. As far as basketball shorts, I like those fine too but I’m not a fan of wearing them out. So, in most cases, I agree with the slouchy clothing.

• Drop crotch pants, they look ridiculous on both men and women

1|0
    0|0
  • Thongs

2|0
    0|0
  • those big white shoes

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like suits and ties.

0|0
    0|0
  • anything conformist
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, French football kit. :/

0|1
    0|0
  • More of just the douchy style

1|0
    0|0
  • Sandals, skinny jeans, pink clothing,

0|0
    0|1
  • Big fucking bows on everything

0|0
    0|0
  • A mesh top. Capris. Overalls. Being inappropriately dressed for the occasion... aka wearing jeans and sneakers to a formal wedding.

0|0
    0|0
  • SAGGININGGGG!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hate men in skinny or superskinny jeans. either they are too tight on bulky guys or they make them look like they have chicken legs

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate the trend of younger guys mostly who roll the waistband of their athletic shorts. They think they look cool or sporty. Ugh. So not attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes