What are some style trends that you think need to die?

I don’t like high waisted jeans and shorts.
I also don’t like ripped jeans. They look like homeless people

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Boys walking around with their pants hanging off their asses and their underwear hanging out. I wonder how many of them know it sends the message of being open to getting fucked anally in prison... yeah sometimes fashion sends a bad message.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 100

• Baggy look.
    Can't stand walking down the street and seeing some dude with his ass hanging out, and his oversized pants around his knee's.
    It looks retarded.
    If they knew what it meant, they wouldn't do it.

4|1
    0|0
  • - Crocs
    - Ripped Jeans
    - Man Buns
    - Bare ankles (can't people afford pants fitting their length anymore?)
    - High waist anything.
    - Lip injections
    - Facial piercings.
    - Chokers

3|0
    2|1
  • Man-buns
    EXACTO KNIFE facial hair cuts like provided pic
    Copy & Paste Girls (via choker, septum, washed-out dyed hair etc. You know the kind)

2|1
    0|0
  • Colored hair I saw a 70 year old woman with purple streaks the other day it’s awful. Fat girls with big nail jobs and tattoos!! Let’s face it you are fat lose weight no one is going to think you are rebellious and them nails don’t make up for your big ass

2|2
    3|1
  • Fake glasses. I actually have to wear glasses because my vision is shit, they're a necessary pain in the ass and can get pretty expensive, they are not some cool and hip fashion statement. I see people wearing those fake nerd glasses and I just want to throw something at them, though the bastards will catch said projectile because their vision is actually worth a damn, fuck those people. Sorry, kinda pissed myself off just thinking about it.

3|1
    0|0
  • Saggy pants on men and extreme cleavage on women. Like gees...

"USE CLOTHES FOR WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE USED FOR!!! YOU AREN'T COVERING ANYTHING YOU FOOL!!!"

1|0
    0|0
  • the trend with guys that wears super tight skinny jeans below their ass and hanging their underwear out needs to die, and it should've died ages ago. but sometimes when people dress like that walking in front of me, i wonder how they can even walk like that and how can their jeans even stay up while walking.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ripped jeans, ripped shorts, high waist jeans, rompers, bomber jackets, yoga pants worn outside the gym, cropped tops, tank tops with bralette showing, adults wearing hunter rain boots when it isn't even raining, septum piercings, stickers and tags on hats and boots to show off what brand it is (new era/timberland) et cetera

1|0
    3|0
  • Socks and sandals. I hat it and I have no idea why thats a thing now. 5 years ago you'd get laughed at if you did that and now people are doing it everywhere.

6|0
    0|0
  • I think style trends in general should just die. Who cares how people dress? As long as they wear it confidently, it's fine.

3|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely love high waisted jeans and shorts, they look so cute and can compliment the person wearing them if worn correctly

5|1
    0|0
  • I don't care that guys wear there pants down below their butts so that their underwear shows. It looks horrible and then they hold on to the front to keep them from falling all the way down

3|0
    0|0
  • Actually some women look good in high waisted clothes. There is a specific body type for it, with longer/taller/thinner hips.

4|0
    0|1
  • When morons wear backwards hats and chains with their pants 5 inches down their ass and shirts way too big

5|2
    0|0
  • I think low riding jeans are coming back... It started from people being too poor to buy new clothes so they had to wear hand me downs. Belts are easy to find now and cheap so I think we can abandon that style now please :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with the ripped/torn jeans, I hate that style, to me it looks like the person doesn't have enough money to buy a proper fully cloth stitched pair of jeans so they just bout one that had lesser cloth on it...

0|1
    0|0
  • The stupid eyebrows.
    The winged eyeliner.
    Chocolate, pink, teal - this fortunately is going the way of disco.

2|1
    0|0
  • Ripped jeans and skinny jeans on men. All of this super slim fit stuff and femininity on men. Also super expensive clothing like Gucci and shit

1|1
    0|0
  • I hate high waisted stuff too. I also hate those dresses with thin horizontal stripes. They're usually black and white, and the whole thing is these stripes side-by-side the whole way down, it's so boring!

1|0
    0|0
  • Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you're right.

Other people clearly do.

No style trend "needs" to die. As long as they're not hurting anyone (including themselves), they don't need to change anything.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 64

• How bout guys pants almost down to their knees which started in prisons as a form of rebellion?

13|3
    0|0
  • I hate super short shorts... they make you look like you're a slut.

I'll agree with you totally on ripped jeans... I thrown out pairs of jeans that were in better shape than some of the ones they're selling !!

3|0
    1|0
  • I hate it when a guy's pants are so low that his underwear is showing. I also agree on ripped jeans, because it usually looks awful if it's too ripped. I would wear ripped jeans but only mildly ripped ones that don't look like something ate your jeans. I've also always hated low waisted jeans, they aren't much of a trend but I think they look awful and you can't sit in them.

3|1
    0|1
  • Fake tan. I'm sorry but it just looks shit and the girls at my school do it themselves, which is even worse because it's streaky and ew

8|1
    0|0
  • Kill ripped jeans... Looks like your poor. Kill leggings and skinny jeans... hardly any girl has the perfect body to wear them and they are so unflattering. Kill sweatpants and yoga pants. Those are for hanging around the house or exercising in only.

1|0
    3|0
  • I agree on ripped jeans, before it became a trend people though it was highly trashy and homely looking. This isn't a trend that doesn't need to die cause technically it's dead or no longer in, but I'm so happy women stopped doing the shave one side of your head trend. I remember when that style was in and it was just God awful, it literally looked like they were ran over with a lawn and were completely clueless about it. I haven't seen any other trends that are weird lately.

2|1
    0|1
  • I hope that the bold eyebrow and overuse of highlighter makeup trends will just go away. I also don’t like man buns or high waisted swimwear.

2|1
    0|0
  • I agree, the jeans. Everybody lookin like they got attacked by whole tigers

1|0
    0|0
  • Baggy sagging pants. I find it such a turn off and just gross. I don’t wanna see no draws and the fact that the person does the penguin walk because of it is stupid. Belts are made for a reason

6|0
    0|0
    • It’s even better when they have a belt on but it’s so loose that it’s sagging with the pants and is pretty much useless. Like, why wear pants if they’re half way off?

• Nooooo high-waisted pants/jeans are so essential for certain body types including mine. Low rise jeans just don't flatter my shape. However girls with a strong vertical line, straight body shape ate perfect for low rise jeans.

I hate ripped jeans too.

2|0
    0|0
  • Skinny trend. Not sure about other places but here you have to be skinny to be truly attractive.

In regards of clothing I hate skinny jeans on guys and their "fuckboy" hairstyles. Almost ever dude has those now and they all think it suits them but in reality they look alike, just like girls who follow Instagram trends.

1|0
    1|1
  • I actually like holey jeans I have ever since I was in middle school, I have a couple pair but don't wear them that often, but I wish low rise jeans would go away because first, shorts are getting shorter, and second if pants gets lower then why wear them at all? Like they're meant to cover you.

1|1
    0|0
  • Tooooo ripped jeans. One rip on the knee is okay, but more than that is just too much...

And shorts that go up way too high and get too short... so all your butt is out 😷

3|0
    0|0
  • It isn't clothing but I want to scream every time I see a girl with awful drawn-on eyebrows. They don't look real, they don't look nice. Eyebrow pencils are for filling in places where your sparse not drawing on your entire eyebrow!

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the holes in the shirt look so bad. Thats looks homeless. The ripped jeans can only go so far like small rips are okay to me.

4|1
    0|0
  • Lip injections
    Ridiculously long nails
    Crop tops
    Ripped jeans
    Thigh high heel boots
    Highlighter (love the glow but people overkill and start looking like tinfoil)

2|0
    0|0
  • Belly button piercings, flare jeans, weird hair colors, septum piercings, fake lashes so long it looks like you could fly away in them, lip fillers, stiletto nails

1|1
    1|0
  • Crocs, highlighter, converse on the gym (foreal, you need comfy shoes to workout, ripped jeans, sandals with pearls or any type or adornments ( I don’t think it’s formal to use sandals and I dislike watching others peoples feet).

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually really like ripped jeans, especially with fishnets underneath

3|1
    0|0
  • Crop tops, short shorts, ripped jeans, fluro clothing, accessories, sandals, empire waistlines, pointless text or numbers on clothing discluding brand names, hidious patterns.

0|0
    2|2
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes