Which physical features make a woman look beautiful?

What is seen as beautiful by society’s standards?

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• "Society's standards" are just the lowest common denominator of the majority of people. It's not really a standard.

As for me, I like girl with clear eyes, a youthful face, a healthy, slender build and soft skin

1|1
    0|0
  • It depends on who you ask. I have my preferences, but universally it is...

Eyes, Smile, Hair, Breasts, Hips and waist, and the Butt.

I personally prefer a girl with a nice butt, over nice boobs, but that's just me. Again it all depends on who you ask at least when wanting specifics

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Many people say "beauty is subjective". But I think it's not hard to notice that most men drool over similar physical features, and those women get the most attention and admiration.
    FACE
    -Symmetrical
    -Big eyes with intensive color, long thick eyelashes
    -Full naturally shaped lips
    -Slim nose
    -High cheek bones
    - Oval face shape
    -Smooth jawline
    BODY
    -Hourglass figure that includes wide hips, narrow waistline, medium/big breasts
    -Most prefer round perky brests, but there are also a group of those who like teardrop perky brests
    - Round or heart shaped butt

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not attracted to women but I'm not beautiful and my idea of what would be beautiful is this :
    Big round eyes , nice soft and luscious long hair. 5'3'-5'7 in height. Slender and petite shoulders along with a curved in waist and wide hips. C cup breasts. Slim hourglass figure and small bones/small bone structure. Small sloping jaw and small chin , high cheekbones with slightly chubby and pink cheeks. narrow and upturned nose. Round and small forehead with a flat brow ridge. High voice/not deep.
    A feminine personality or at least a balance between girly and tomboy. Basically 'cute' features.

0|0
    1|0
    • Also small hands and feet. Small mouth with full lips. Nice arched eyebrows. Shorter face with small features and symmetry. good bone structure. All these things make a girl very beautiful.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 70

• Hey you aren't dating and going out with society. The hell with what standards are, just look nice and act human.

3|2
    0|0
  • cannot speak for others, for myself, i find atteactive; symmetrical face, longer hair (chin or lower), kept body (not necessarily tone or workout), hygiene (hair, teeth, etc)
    non-physical; honesty, intellect, willingness to learn and balance differences, confidence (not ego/spoiled)

0|0
    0|0
  • A symmetric face. Blue eyes. Natural eyebrows. An authentic and kind-hearted smile. I also admire womens legs. Not to sound like I have a fetish. It is just the form and the proportion I really like about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • You'd be surprised but I myself find a warm and kind face a very important and attractive part of a woman, over always the same usual parts, even then i think that appearances shouldn't be that much of an importance.

Oh well, that's my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Society... I don't care and they're like opposite to my views do I can mention down my views, physical features like her smile, her appearance, her attitude. Society is concerned about this according to me as what I've read, heard and seen.

0|0
    0|0
  • The most contagious thing besides the common cold is a smile. So my answer would be a a woman's smile. I'm not going to get into legs, ass or even chest. Because what happens if a woman lacks any of those areas? Does that mean she's not beautiful? No! By no means. Everything's a matter of taste and opinion. I'd rather look at a woman and appreciate perfume for what it is opposed to lust for her because of what she possesses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful eyes, a beautiful smile, shapely legs and rear. A sweet voice and an uninhibited laugh top it off for me!

0|0
    0|0
  • 1) Eyes should be that great that I should never try to get it out of my sight
    2) Medium long hairs mostly black or blonde
    3) A maintained figure

0|0
    0|0
  • It is a purely subjective matter, it's a matterof opinion, I pesonally see the waist to determine a girl's beauty, as well as their facial features.

Very much superficial, but that's why I refuse to date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face --> eyes, nose, mouth, shape,...

-Body shape.
    -Personality

Idc care about a girl's butt or boobs. What does it matter?

1|0
    0|0
  • Most guys want a big ass, C cups or bigger, nice hips, a symmetrical face, and a mostly athletic/ slim build. At least in my life experience that's what most guys go after.

0|0
    1|1
  • Get some help with your beauty and attraction if you need it.
    Love can't start 'till attraction does, and then there needs to be a conversation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful smile, Long hair, Nice body shape, C cup boobs, rounded butt, long shaped legs, pretty feet.

0|0
    1|0
  • I will start with the face, eyes, & her smile (My main concern). Then, boobs, sexy legs, and butt.

0|0
    2|0
  • It's eyes for me (Im a sucker for some deep eyes) but boobs are usually the first thing that we all notice

0|0
    0|0
  • if u r gonna be concerned with societies standard than there is a pretty long list.

1|0
    0|0
  • why go by what society says should be beautiful on a woman i like a women for being her self that to me is sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • All of them, but to me outer beauty is all in the face and hair. For the body as long as you're not a whale or a skeleton it's all good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maintained hair, somewhat big boobs, a thicc ass and smooth skin.

0|0
    1|0
  • Depends on the society. Compare African women to Asian or European ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 19

• I like girls with unique facial features - I never find it on celebrities or beauty pageant winners - I only ever see these qualities in real life. I think its because beauty pageant winners have common faces that are universally seen as beautiful while I like unique features that might not appeal to all universally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck society's standards! The best version of yourself is beautiful!

3|1
    0|0
  • Tuts and ass. A tight pair of Jean's to show the camel toe. A push up braw. And an attitude. You can have any man that night. If they are wearing Drakkar Noir. I'm creaming my pants before there off

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't do anything about my looks but I have a pretty impressive nail polish collection.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality first and foremost, but after that legs, boobs and face

0|1
    0|0
  • Bright, cheerful eyes, a genuine smile. I get complimented all the time on my smile.

0|1
    0|0
  • small nose
    big eyelashes
    body shape
    small lips
    round face or oval

0|1
    0|0
  • to answer your question, I believe they see the eyes first and face structure

0|0
    0|0
  • Face, body and fashion style.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you care?

0|1
    0|1
  • Just being happy

0|1
    0|0
  • Smile and hips

0|1
    0|0
  • Symmetrie

0|0
    0|0
  • Ass, Boobs, Personality, Eye Color. Smile

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes. Small nose. Etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Smile and eyes. ❤😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Her eyes, mind, & spirit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not the features. But her whole body. You can have a huge butt. But if your legs look like plastic straws... Nope.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes