I am 20, I am 5’5.. I have jeans that are 13 years old that fit me. what should I do? should I get rid of them? two of the pictures are kid jeans?

Sorry for them being side ways. I am 20, I am 5’5.. I have jeans that are 13 years old that fit me. what should I do? should I get rid of them? two of the pictures are kid jeans?I am 20, I am 5’5.. I have jeans that are 13 years old that fit me. what should I do? should I get rid of them? two of the pictures are kid jeans?I am 20, I am 5’5.. I have jeans that are 13 years old that fit me. what should I do? should I get rid of them? two of the pictures are kid jeans?
Can you spot the kid jeans?
Should I get rid of all three? Thanks

22

Most Helpful Girls

• first pic kid jeans. if they fit you, then do they look good on you? if so, then keep them.

• First one is superdry company. Second two are for thirteen year olds

• LOL - well took a stab at it. :)

• I guess I need new jeans then.

• Wear them, Vintage One. xx

Most Helpful Guys

• it s a trick question. their all kids jeans

• So I need new ones from boo boo website?

• I guess I need new jeans then

• :) :)