Girls, is there a way to fix these shoes so I dont get blisters?

As you can see the photo right now I'm wearing despicable me bandaids to help prevent blisters lol but can I do anything else besides wearing bandaids?

Thanks 🙂Girls, is there a way to fix these shoes so I dont get blisters?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• They make stick on pieces of rubber/gel to go on that hack part of the shoe. Go to the shoe insert section of walmart and look for them.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• media.tenor.com/.../tenor.gif

Seriously? THOSE shoes... Women's fashion... nevermind.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, every shoe there is could be modified and it is probably that little belt on the back of your leg that is hurting you while you walk. I think these shoes would be just hot if you wear light white socks while wearing them, I hope this is not a fashion sin and a faux pas but I just think that would look nice and hot!! I think this is the best options not to get blisters and also keep the shoes as they are.
    Also, if you have a shop near by where shoes can be repaired/modified, go there and have your shoes "fixed" if you must to, you can even order a pair just like those but fixed so they don't hurt you while you walk.
    Still I would consider wearing nice socks with those shoes, they can even be red or pink, go mad, I know I would if I saw that combination ;P :) :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Jist keep wearing those despicable me bandaids then. 😆

0|0
    0|0
  • Replace those shoes.
    No shoe is worth your feet.

2|0
    0|0
  • Get bigger shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Socks

0|1
    0|0
  • OMG just imagine if you step on my stomach in dis shoes 😈😈. How many bandaids I will need?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• bandai, but seriously those shoes aren't worth your pain

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh let the blisters come and let your feet heal they build up a tolerance of some sort.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear socks

0|0
    0|0
  • Tape.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bandage

0|0
    0|0
  • You could try moleskin? Like, placing it on the inside of the heel area to make a tighter and less stiff fit that would allow for it not to rub as much? Or a bit on the area where the blister forms every time you wear them (as a preventive measure).

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes