Girls, do you find guys with beards attractive?

I don't why but lately guys with beards have really attractive to meπŸ™ˆπŸ™Š
Girls - do you find guys beards attractive? Yes or no and why if you want too.
Guys - do you enjoy having a beard or rather it shaved and why.

2556

Most Helpful Guys

• When it come to my facial hair I don't have the energy to shave regularly but I know it is a personal preference thing I can't grow a beard properly it always comes in patchy and while I don't have the energy to shave it gets itchy where I have to force myself to use the little energy I have to shave some of my friends like me with it others don't I just don't really have energy to maintain or shave regularly so at the moment this is me

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes omg! I love beard too, they always look so manly and they make the guys look a lot older which is really nice πŸ™ˆ