Girls, do you find guys with beards attractive?

I don't why but lately guys with beards have really attractive to meπŸ™ˆπŸ™Š
Girls - do you find guys beards attractive? Yes or no and why if you want too.
Guys - do you enjoy having a beard or rather it shaved and why.

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• When it come to my facial hair I don't have the energy to shave regularly but I know it is a personal preference thing I can't grow a beard properly it always comes in patchy and while I don't have the energy to shave it gets itchy where I have to force myself to use the little energy I have to shave some of my friends like me with it others don't I just don't really have energy to maintain or shave regularly so at the moment this is me

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes omg! I love beard too, they always look so manly and they make the guys look a lot older which is really nice πŸ™ˆ

1|4
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 54

• I love my beard!!! And am a strong believer that beards open legs!! Lol! But I just don’t like shaving... it depends on how I feel wether I want to grow it all out or shave it off to a gotee or other times (but not for a very long time) I have felt comfortable with shaving it ALL off... it sucked!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm told that beards on guys are like boobs on girls. Beards, like boobs, are unique to the opposite sex so are something special that is evolutionarily natural to find attractive. And, like boobs, a developed beard marks physical maturity. So seeing one is an indicator of male maturity - obviously things women would be attracted to.

https://i.imgur.com/zEUpX1T.jpg

1|3
    0|0
  • Yeah I enjoy my beard, it's like a part of me, I literally feel naked without it. And it also gives me something to fiddle with when I'm thinking about stuff. Makes you look so philosophical. πŸ˜‚

2|0
    0|0
  • I am capable of growing a beard, but I don't like the way it looks on me. It's too curly, an ugly shade of brown, and I get red hairs on the tip of my chin.

So I either keep it trimmed down to stubble or clean shaven.

1|0
    0|0
    • Awww I think that would look cute..

• Bruv I got the same ginger strands, and I can tell you that people tend to like it. I personally love it, but ultimately it's up to you. I dont think my beard makes me more handsome but its something that I like having

• Well women are attracted to beards, for the same reason that men like boobs; it's a sign of their eligibility as a partner, and their ability to raise healthy offspring.

As a guy though, I don't have a beard, and I'm glad. I can grow a half way decent stubble though, which I think is way more alpha looking than a full beard. Most of the guys I know with beards are kind of intellectual and artsy... the most badass alpha males I know couldn't grow a beard to save their lives.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have been told I look best with the billy goats gruff beard I got. It never extends wider then my mouth and is about 4 to 5 inches in length but was pushing 7. I had to trim a bit off to even it out. The reason for it is to give my face length and look longer and therefore better looking. The down side is its hell to trim the small strays.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a beard when I am single or I don't see my girlfriend (I'm in a LDR), but I stay clean-shaven when I am with her. I prefer having a beard.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love having a beard. It makes me look older. This is me and my beard.

1|0
    0|0
  • um no I'm not

as you can see my beard is slowly growing on here

1|0
    0|0
  • This question makes me sad 😭😭 wish I could grow a marvelous beard 😩

1|1
    0|0
  • Well I'm eighteen and I've loved my beard ever since it started growing (around four years ago)... nowadays it looks a bit Viking and a lot of people suggest that I shave it off but I try not to listen. For me it's a part of my personality, something that's unique to me, and I love it when someone makes a kind regard or appreciate or ask me why does it have red strands if I'm not a ginger. It's just something that I like and that sets me apart, like my long hair.

1|2
    0|0
    • Don't let them bring you down. Them be jelly and want you to go down on their level. Rise up young man!

• I'm just growing a beard. Think it will go better with my long hair. Goatee or full beard do You think? Can't decide.

1|0
    0|0
  • I look better with a beard, and it’s a pain to go clean shaven because it grows back really fast. I just trim it to neaten it up.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love growing my beard super long then getting it groomed properly. People tend to notice the difference.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear a small grown beard when I'm relaxing vacation etc however if I have to go in public clean shaved. Beard makes me look like a hobo.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have had a beard of one style or another. I like what I was once told by a woman I met at a friends party. We were having breakfast on my patio and she said "I love a man with a beard. He doesn't feel the need to show off his feminine side because he doesn't have one"

1|0
    0|0
  • its a part of me.. i trimm it but can't imagine shaving it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because of me lol
    that is why , and yes i love my beard :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Had a beard since I was 17, don't plan on shaving it anytime soon

1|0
    0|2
  • Everyone says i should let my beard grow, even tho i may not like it, i'm letting it grow.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 23

• Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, as long as he looks neat with it but if he looks like he didn't take a bath for days no no no :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes! Men with beards are sexy to me. Unfortunately, my boyfriend refuses to grow one because he says it's too itchy and uncomfortable for him.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like beards but I hate when they scratch all over my face when i’m cuddling or making out with them. It also causes acne

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I live facial hair on a Man, but does it hurt when they are in the growing it phase. I always ask are you going to grow a beard, if no I tell them go shave you're killing me...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do. It's shows manliness and patience. Patience because have you seen how much effort goes into growing a full, long, beard.

1|0
    0|0
    • I have a beard and I am impatient, hehehe πŸ˜†

• Show All
    • I like it if they do put effort into it to make sure it's well kept

• I scratch my girlfriends face with my beard 😎
      And her arms.
      And down there sometimes too πŸ˜‰

• I find some guys with beards attractive. It's kinda like guys with long hair for me. It just depends on the guy

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but only if it’s the type that is trimmed so it’s barely lower than the jaw you know? When we start to get real length is when it gets more and more of a turn off for me personally.

1|0
    0|0
  • Given that my current crush has a beard, yes I do! Actually I think all my guy friends have beards

1|0
    0|0
  • I like guys with beards who keep them nicely shaped and trimmed. They r hot. Even more hot when their beard brush against your chicks when cuddling or kissing and shit lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I think facial hair on a man is rugged. Sexy. Just makes them look like men instead of boys to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, as long as it’s not too much. Like, those Duck Dynasty beards are way too much!

1|0
    0|0
  • Nooo, if the guy feel more confident then it’s okay I guess

1|1
    0|0
  • If it's a good beard and the body underneath is good then definitely

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t like it

1|1
    0|1
  • Yes! It's manly

1|2
    0|0
  • If it suits him yeah😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes very, but not a lot. A well trimmed beard

1|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • Meh, not my exact type but it depends on the guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes