Best outfit out of these?

xx
~ Mrs Manson
  • Best outfit out of these?outfit 1
  • Best outfit out of these?outfit 2 (not necessarily the hair)
  • Best outfit out of these?outfit 3
    Vote C
  • Best outfit out of these?outfit 4
    Vote D
  • i have a better outfit to put in the comments.
    Vote E
lol everyones picking the only one too slutty for me
xx
~ Mrs Manson

2127

Most Helpful Guys

• If you were my daughter none of them. Youd be in camo. The goth looks really are rediciulous in my opinion. That is the biggest thing i hate about Ozzfest.

• trust me my parents ain't thrilled either, but they've learned to accept it.
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• I'm not your parents lol. Your parents wouldn't be cleaning guns when your boyfriend came over. I got a m249 specifically for the day my daughter brings home her first boyfriend. I even got a belt for it. When I was your age and girls dressed this way they just became repulsive. Youd ask them how their day was theyd say dumb shit like black like my soul. I get wanting to rebel but rebelling can be done without that sorta goth shit.

Most Helpful Girls

• Outfit 2 is pretty cute! but personally wouldn't wear any of them since the skirt is too long for me~ i have super shirt legs so always wear short skirts, and I'm not a fan of shorts or trousers. A gothic inclined outfit for me would look something like this :) Sorry there is probably too much pink in for you but this is totally my style~ I have the hair clips :D I wouldn't wear the fake nails though but i thought the design was pretty!

• I used to wear an outfit similar to selection 4 when I was 16 except the sheer black top I had was printed with a blood red heart on it with swords stabbed through it. I really love the accessories for that and those pants are fuckin tough!