What's your best type of dress?

Which dress brings out that shape, muscularity, and sexiness in usWhat's your best type of dress?

612

Most Helpful Guys

• I definitely like the hip-hugging type you posted there on all sorts of body types, though I think the black dress tends to be the most universal color that looks best on just about everyone. It does tend to make a girl walk a little bit funny, especially with heels, but there's some kind of sexiness to that awkward walk. :-D

• It cute when walking it that dress with the heels it tend to add grace to it

• Always liked this sort of thing:
      alexnld.com/.../...Black-21198_nologo_600x600.jpeg

If it's fitted well, I think that tends to look quite great on a range of body types, and works for all kinds of occasions from formal to just a fun party with dancing and drinks.

• One type I never really liked are the frilly types of dresses with lots of extra fabric and lacy semi-transparent parts and such. I kind of like it basic, but fitted.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on each person, we all have different body shapes, different muscle mass