What's your best type of dress?

Which dress brings out that shape, muscularity, and sexiness in usWhat's your best type of dress?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I definitely like the hip-hugging type you posted there on all sorts of body types, though I think the black dress tends to be the most universal color that looks best on just about everyone. It does tend to make a girl walk a little bit funny, especially with heels, but there's some kind of sexiness to that awkward walk. :-D

1|0
    0|0
    • It cute when walking it that dress with the heels it tend to add grace to it

• Always liked this sort of thing:
      alexnld.com/.../...Black-21198_nologo_600x600.jpeg

If it's fitted well, I think that tends to look quite great on a range of body types, and works for all kinds of occasions from formal to just a fun party with dancing and drinks.

• One type I never really liked are the frilly types of dresses with lots of extra fabric and lacy semi-transparent parts and such. I kind of like it basic, but fitted.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on each person, we all have different body shapes, different muscle mass

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 5

• skater

1|0
    0|0
  • I like skater dresses or sundresses.

1|0
    0|0
  • A firm fitting one

1|0
    0|0
  • Her butt don’t match her body 😬😬

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont have a figure or any sex appeal so I stick to long A line skirts. I'm not one to dress up..

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes