Which hair colour do you like the most?

Which hair colour do you like the most?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• 6 for sure. I prefer brunettes, but 6 was really the only shade of brown included. Luckily, that shade happens to be what I would consider just about ideal, but I thought I'd point out the lack of comparison anyway because it might skew other answers.

2|0
    0|0
  • 1,5,2 in this order specifically for you and how you look in the profile picture.
    Otherwise all seem attractive. Long curly shiny hair. But it depends how those would look on YOU.
    So besides the advice here, talk to the hairstylist. Propose colours and ask what he/she believes.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• They are too similar for me to know if my judgment is correct but I like the third orange colours which faces towards the right.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a huge fan of three but only because it looks like they had a pink ombre but it washed out. My natural hair looks like 7 which is really pretty on some people but doesn't work too well on me. 2+8 are basically the same but still really cute as long as you can pull it off without looking like you added 20 years. 6 is my favorite

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 100

• I usually have a thing for redheads, but only like, really red or ginger. But of these I'd have to say the Silver one. Specifically 2nd to the right from the top left.
    Looks really smooth soft and wavy. Really pretty.

1|0
    0|0
  • 4>6>7>1>3>5>8>2

Generally, my preferences is something like :
    Dark Brunette > Light Brunette > Black > Dirty Blonde > Silver Blonde > Platinum Blonde > Strawberry Blonde > Redheads >> any other weird colour.

But my preferences aren't strict. Different girls can pull of different colours better.

1|0
    1|0
  • i have always said i love brightly coloured hair, such as ginger or blue or purple or whatever, mad, OTT dye jobs, but then again, the only girls I've ever slept with are blonde and my history is littered with me fancying blonde women over any other coloud, so i think that probably is subconsciously the actual answer

1|0
    0|0
  • Tempted to say 6 but I think it's the curles that are nicer.

Going with 3

I think no matter which color you pick you should get the color all the way up. Top of the head black or dark and bottom light is a bit off.

1|0
    0|0
  • 6 is a personal choice, makes me think is more authentic and the person is more stable. However i do like all the colors.

2|0
    0|0
  • Number 6, the darkest one. I have a thing for the dark haired ones. šŸ™„šŸ˜

2|0
    0|0
  • To me Every hair refects on how i see a girl
    Black = elegance, edgy
    Brunette = classy, loyal
    Red = sexy feisty in bed
    Blonde = girly, happy positive
    Blue, pink , green = party animal lol

2|0
    0|0
  • #5 and #7 #7 Because it reminds me of majestic Bellas hair from Beauty and the Beast

1|0
    0|0
  • Out of these I would go with 3 but I generally like to see red hair on a girl I like the fiery look with the fiery temper too

1|0
    1|0
  • I think I'm going with number 3 on the bottom I don't know what that is like gold looking color Brown bronze whatever but I like that grey too because of my hair

1|0
    0|0
  • For me it's more about how it fits the woman. In general a red variant is at the top of my personal list

1|0
    0|0
  • They are all nice, but some of the look fake, as if they are professionally coloured.

1|1
    0|0
  • Black... black is my fav (cuz its my hair color as well)... sometimes red... i like redheads and their freckled skin

1|0
    0|0
  • 3 chocolate blonde..
    it looks perky and might be made for you to play with your hairs and to send a signal to other boys around you that , message me.

0|0
    1|0
  • I personally love red heads. They are my weakness, my Kryptonite. And it doesn't matter if it is real or dyed

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl
    But natural hair color or 1,6,7

1|0
    0|0
  • I love 1,5 and 2 but I don't like 6 very much. Also 8 is beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • They all look great but the silver is one I prefer less.

1|0
    0|0
  • From left to right and top to bottom I'd say 1,3,5,6 are my top 4 picks

1|0
    0|0
  • Im a sucker and love the red heads then Burnett's then blonde's

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 45

• Bottom row. Second from the right. Love that color.

2|2
    0|0
  • Honestly, the rich dark brown sticks out the most.

Of the other colors, 2 and 3 for opposite reasons. 2 is very cool. And 3 has a beautiful warmth to it.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1 3 5 look like the most natural blonde shades 4 and 6 most natural brunnette and 7 is a gorgeous aurbun

1|0
    0|0
  • I love 6 but that's mostly because I'd love to have that kind of hair, but otherwise 8 is beautiful.

2|0
    0|0
  • I like the first and the third. The first one resembles my natural color with highlights

1|0
    0|0
  • The top left and the 2 next to that are my favourites

1|0
    0|0
  • I like first one then again as a blonde Iā€™m a little partial.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think 6 is the best.

3|0
    0|0
  • The strawberry blonde with the pink streaks.

1|0
    0|0
  • 3 or 5šŸ˜šŸ˜

1|0
    0|0
  • 3, 6, 5

1|0
    0|0
  • I like 6.

3|0
    0|0
  • 6 but I'm kinda biased šŸ™‹