Which hair colour do you like the most?

Which hair colour do you like the most?

47102

Most Helpful Guys

• 6 for sure. I prefer brunettes, but 6 was really the only shade of brown included. Luckily, that shade happens to be what I would consider just about ideal, but I thought I'd point out the lack of comparison anyway because it might skew other answers.

• 1,5,2 in this order specifically for you and how you look in the profile picture.
    Otherwise all seem attractive. Long curly shiny hair. But it depends how those would look on YOU.
    So besides the advice here, talk to the hairstylist. Propose colours and ask what he/she believes.

Most Helpful Girls

• They are too similar for me to know if my judgment is correct but I like the third orange colours which faces towards the right.

• Not a huge fan of three but only because it looks like they had a pink ombre but it washed out. My natural hair looks like 7 which is really pretty on some people but doesn't work too well on me. 2+8 are basically the same but still really cute as long as you can pull it off without looking like you added 20 years. 6 is my favorite