Do guys like when girls wear jewelry?

Why or why not? If so, what jewelry do you like and not like a girl to wear?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes! Very much. Depends on what it is though, I'm kind of particular. For me personally, I like it when girls wear necklaces, bracelets (silicone or metal, but preferably metal), or earrings. Not a fan of rings, piercings anywhere else, or a ton of earrings, however. To be fair, I think that guys look better with a necklace or maybe a silicone wristband, but I see the things that I mentioned I like on women as just added accessories, and they almost seem more feminine. I think wearing more lets you have a more complete look in most cases, in general, so that's where that stems from.

0|0
    0|0
  • Little jewelry doesn't phase me any more than no jewelry, but too much jewelry annoys me. I have similar feelings toward make-up and tattoos, except with tattoos, I prefer none at all.
    So I guess you can say my basic rule of thumb is "less is more."

4|1
    0|0
    • What If it's a special occasion? Then does the less jewellery and makeup still stand?

• I still prefer less but I give an exception to an extent.
      But in general, as long as it's not excessive, I'm okay with it.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 66

• For the most part I don't care what jewelry they wear. In my opinion less is more. There isn't really a need for anything to big. A few small things is good. Oh and nothing sharp. That shit can hurtπŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys like it when girls wear stuff that they look good in and style well, so if that type of jewelry goes well with your style and suits you guys will like it

2|0
    0|0
  • A nice necklace against her skin looks pretty. But usually I'm not fussed. Though if she wears a bracelet it makes breaking the touch barrier easier and less awkward on a first date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything jewelry is fine except for those bull rings some girls have pierced under her nostrils.

4|1
    2|0
  • I would like her without any luxuries , just to be herself with no extras.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything she wants to wear is fine. However if she is wearing a ring on that finger, even if it is just to deter men from approaching her, I will get hesitant. And chokers are my kryptonite.

0|0
    0|0
  • but she already has that cute haitcyt and those gorgeous eyes and those supple lip... shiny thing oooo... to be hones I don't really care do what you like

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally much prefer jewelry over makeup. I could take or leave the jewelry of all kinds, but makeup is a turn off for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. They look intimidating and rich with it. Makes me think they want more of what they wear.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, I would if it was something I gave to her. But I can't say I mind if it's not. Yeah it looks nice but wouldn't it be better to know someone's wearing that thing for you?

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't bling up too much considering that may be considered pompous. A nice necklace or a pair of earrings will do the trick

0|0
    0|0
  • I like minimal jewelry on a girl. Too much jewelry distracts from her beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, doesn't need to be anything expensive but I do like a girl that can accessorize

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks good, but don’t over do it. I don’t want you to look like a Disney Princes

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes, a great deal, but only if she wears nothing else at all. I like her to wear rings, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, a belt, and anklets.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its unnecessary and just she being there is already enough.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah but it depends if you wear like a million rings it looks kinda stupid πŸ™„

1|0
    0|0
  • Not too much, colourful stuff is nice. No 24k gold chains and 3 rings per finger look.

2|0
    0|0
  • Jewelry is expensive so i personally do not like it but it can look nice. I would rather have a new comfortable couch to sit on.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends upon d type of jewellery ,, if it's for showoff then, guys don't like,,,
    If it's for good look,,, yup guys like...

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• I wear jewelry for myself because I love bracelets, necklaces, and earrings!! Not for other people😎😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy (what he's like and etc)

I don't think guys care tho

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear jewelry for the guys,

2|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah what not to like?

0|0
    0|0
  • They do

0|0
    0|1
  • This is such a dumb question from someone your age.

1|0
    2|2

Recommended myTakes