Do guys like when girls wear jewelry?

Why or why not? If so, what jewelry do you like and not like a girl to wear?

868

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes! Very much. Depends on what it is though, I'm kind of particular. For me personally, I like it when girls wear necklaces, bracelets (silicone or metal, but preferably metal), or earrings. Not a fan of rings, piercings anywhere else, or a ton of earrings, however. To be fair, I think that guys look better with a necklace or maybe a silicone wristband, but I see the things that I mentioned I like on women as just added accessories, and they almost seem more feminine. I think wearing more lets you have a more complete look in most cases, in general, so that's where that stems from.

• Little jewelry doesn't phase me any more than no jewelry, but too much jewelry annoys me. I have similar feelings toward make-up and tattoos, except with tattoos, I prefer none at all.
    So I guess you can say my basic rule of thumb is "less is more."

• What If it's a special occasion? Then does the less jewellery and makeup still stand?

• I still prefer less but I give an exception to an extent.
      But in general, as long as it's not excessive, I'm okay with it.

Most Helpful Girl