• Behavior
    Vote B
  • Both
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Ugliness, short hair, moustache, beard, hairy body, penis and testicles.

1|2
    0|0
    • Thank you for MHO

• It's mostly behaviour. If she farts loudly, often and unashamedly, if she swears like a trooper, sits with her legs spread wide and picks her nose, if she smells like a raw onion and scratches her boobs, if she drinks pints of extra strength lager, etc.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Define manly? It depends. Some girls look manly. And some girls look really girly but act manly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Deep voice. Thick eyebrows/hairy/mustache. Tall. Big bones/body structure. Broad shoulders. Rowdy and rough.

2|1
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• Masculinity is not something men fin attractive in women. Guys compete with other guys. A women who looks and acts like one of the guys will come off as a competitor rather than a women.

1|0
    0|0
  • Masculine, it's both a matter of tomboyish/amazonian looks and behavior.

tvtropes.org/.../TomboyAndGirlyGirl

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Tomboy

0|0
    0|0
  • Like someone else said; define 'manly' because it varies and different people will value different attributes. Beauty, as they say, is in the eye of the beholder.

0|0
    0|0
  • Having a penis, beard, very short hair and testicles.

1|1
    0|0
  • Promiscuous past, unsubmissive, non feminine, competitiveness and if she doesn’t have a quiet soft feminine voice.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a certain way that guys act compared to girls just naturally and usually you can tell the want the girls who act like I stand out like a sore thumb

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think that girls with muscles look manly if it's not at extreme level but face does matter. Her face must look like a girl, not a man.
    Dressing style doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares girl. There's plenty of men out there looking for a girl who isn't a prissy little cunt

0|0
    0|0
  • Humiliating me and swearing at me makes women dominant and I like them to do that to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she asks too many vulgar questions if makes me wonder if she's really a woman.

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• I am manly

Love getting dirty
    Love being the dom
    I hate wearing heels and dresses
    Love sports
    I am tough

1|2
    0|0
  • Both. Appearance, hobbies, tone of voice, personality, etc

3|0
    0|0
  • How she carries herself and dresses. Some women dress like a "tomboy" but still seem very feminine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Moustache, thick limbs, really rough with speech, square jaw etc

2|0
    0|0
  • I think it’s how she looks, I could be wrong though

0|0
    0|0
  • A mixture of both

0|0
    0|0
  • Both

0|0
    0|0
  • Behavior

0|0
    0|0
  • Both.
    I am tall, have broad shoulders and narrow hips (apple shape) , deep voice , big chin and big jaw and a very masculine forehead and deep set eyes , big boned, dress in mens clothes and enjoy mostly masculine activites ( I still like goth makeup and some girly stuff but I'm mostly tomboy). I'm not the manliest girl ever but I'm def very manly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Penis

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes