Do you think it's unnatural for a woman to be masculine?

Or look masculine ( features and clothing style )?

2251

Most Helpful Guys

• Appearance and facade does not change a woman into masculine. I know several country farm women and am getting to know one very well. They dress like men a lot and they work hard physically and some can fling 100lbs sacks of feed with no problem. These women are as tough emotionally and physically as they come. They can clean sht out of a stall, deal with dead carcasses, dress a fresh kill for dinner. These really are the true tough women in the world, not the ones that go around body building and male bashing because these women become very feminine around their men. As tough and secure as they are with themselves, they still pamper and respect their men and thereby remain very feminine. So a woman that appears masculine to the public can be very feminine with her man and nothing is “unnatural” about that.

• If they look masculine naturally, then... it would be natural, rather than unnatural, right?

Masculine women can definitely be attractive. I've met many a handsome woman with plenty of je ne sais quo.

• I guess haha ! I'm naturally masculine / androgynous but not many men tell me I'm attractive , only women. Which is better than nothing I guess haha.

Most Helpful Girls

• not at all. both in terms of personality and body. when it comes to the body, except when delivering a child, hips and boob sizes doesn't matter. and on top of that, as a bi girl, i find androgynous people really cute.

• I'm very androgynous so haha that's a confidence boost! It's just that bi guys dont seem to like androgynous people

• No, some women are built with more muscle or naturally have more testosterone. I have a little more testosterone than most and i have a large bone structure. I have large shoulders and lots of muscles. Not unnatural and so many guys still hit on me. In fact, people usually tell me im the hottest girl in the room. Dont be discouraged. Rock it!

• Wow really? that gives me a confidence boost! I dont get hit on often since guys around me like petite or curvy women like kim k types with 'cute' faces but maybe those guys are just insecure since most of those guys aren't even masculine or strong themselves.

• Yes exactly! You have to find a man who is confident in his masculinity then he will find your muscle and look super sexy.