Do you think it's unnatural for a woman to be masculine?

Or look masculine ( features and clothing style )?

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Appearance and facade does not change a woman into masculine. I know several country farm women and am getting to know one very well. They dress like men a lot and they work hard physically and some can fling 100lbs sacks of feed with no problem. These women are as tough emotionally and physically as they come. They can clean sht out of a stall, deal with dead carcasses, dress a fresh kill for dinner. These really are the true tough women in the world, not the ones that go around body building and male bashing because these women become very feminine around their men. As tough and secure as they are with themselves, they still pamper and respect their men and thereby remain very feminine. So a woman that appears masculine to the public can be very feminine with her man and nothing is “unnatural” about that.

6|0
    0|0
  • If they look masculine naturally, then... it would be natural, rather than unnatural, right?

Masculine women can definitely be attractive. I've met many a handsome woman with plenty of je ne sais quo.

1|0
    0|0
    • I guess haha ! I'm naturally masculine / androgynous but not many men tell me I'm attractive , only women. Which is better than nothing I guess haha.

Most Helpful Girls

• not at all. both in terms of personality and body. when it comes to the body, except when delivering a child, hips and boob sizes doesn't matter. and on top of that, as a bi girl, i find androgynous people really cute.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm very androgynous so haha that's a confidence boost! It's just that bi guys dont seem to like androgynous people

• No, some women are built with more muscle or naturally have more testosterone. I have a little more testosterone than most and i have a large bone structure. I have large shoulders and lots of muscles. Not unnatural and so many guys still hit on me. In fact, people usually tell me im the hottest girl in the room. Dont be discouraged. Rock it!

2|1
    1|0
    • Wow really? that gives me a confidence boost! I dont get hit on often since guys around me like petite or curvy women like kim k types with 'cute' faces but maybe those guys are just insecure since most of those guys aren't even masculine or strong themselves.

• Yes exactly! You have to find a man who is confident in his masculinity then he will find your muscle and look super sexy.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 35

• Well, unless you were born and raised in a test tube, or some other unnatural way, no it's not unnatural. Life is spliced together from random genes from two random entities, for the human species anyway, people are born with random genes that can mutate and change further. Some super tall or short, some joined at the hip, some with both reproductive organs! Not of these are "unnatural" and neither is a masculine woman.

1|1
    0|0
  • Definitely not, you can be/look however you'd like, to tomboys or whatever you want to call it are cool. It's just a style choice.

1|0
    0|0
    • What about facial features? is it unnatural to have masculine facial features?

• No because what is unnatural is entirely dependent on where you were from. An example would be to compare Asian men pop musicians to American pop musicians (Google it, it's pretty interesting)

1|0
    0|1
  • Nop it happens a lot we're living in the 21st century, it's common now a days

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's unnatural to act your natural way.

2|0
    0|0
  • No, well i can give u an example. I saw some video of a girl on musically first i thought he was a guy but later I found out she's a girl. She looks awesome in both flavours. search @zaryaan7 on musically app

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

Many girls are tomboys such as my girlfriend

2|0
    0|0
  • Girls at the gym to look after thier profile = hot.
    Girls in the olympics veins popping every square cm of thier bodies = not.
    Thats my personal opinion anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some woman are masculine by nature but for me they unattractive. All those female bodybuilders are horror to watch no sexapeal at all
    👎

0|0
    0|0
  • Woman with muscles are rarely seen & I find them attractive if they are not extremely big.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 18

• Considering people come in every variety, nothing that you can look like can be unnatural. Masculine and feminine are just arbitrary social constructs anyways.

1|1
    0|0
  • No. For some women, it isn't practical. And some women just feel uncomfortable being dolled up. Some men prefer less girly women... doesn't mean they aren't feminine in other ways.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all if they want to work out and build muscle them all the power to them

1|0
    0|0
  • Unnatural? Probably. But it’s also unnatural for any of us to wear clothes.
    Wrong? Not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heck Nope

It is not unnatural for a woman to be masculine

1|0
    0|0
  • No just be yourself that’s the most natural you can be

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh yes now I see why you females in the world want males to be jealous of me and for males to threaten me over you and tell me to stay away from you because you are their girlfriends and wives. It's because I revealed your true identities about you being celebrities, storybook characters, an anime characters. And when I did that I basically said that I am no longer jealous of you over males and I won't threaten you over males out of jealousy of them preferring you over me again. I basically removed my green eyed monster state and my grudges of envy and called you a respected person. Meaning that I am now friendly so you are angry at me for not showing my true colors or attitude. You also feel threatened to my shy, feminine, and respectful behavior. You are scared that people will praise me that I am more respectful, quiet, and innocent than you and you will go insane and super saiyan on me.

0|0
    1|0
  • It is not

I am masculine

1|2
    0|0
  • Yes. Doesn't mean there's anything wrong with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares if it is or not, just be you

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes