Do women get breast implants to compete with other women?

A lot of men don’t like implants so are they really trying to look good for guys or are they so jealous of the girl next to them they need to look better?

4937

Most Helpful Girls

• My breasts are real and they hurt my back sometimes but, I asked one of my girlfriend once who is several sizes bigger than me due to implants why she had them done and she said that she had the surgery because she wanted her breasts too look better in clothing and feel better about her overall figure. She's really very pretty and nice so she gets a lot of compliments from men and hateful stares from some women but, when I asked about the extra attention she said she expected it to happen but enjoyed it any. I used to be ashamed of mine but not anymore.

• So she was insecure. Why would you be ashamed of naturally big breasts?

• Many females that develop with bigger breasts than average amongst their peers are embarrassed when they are younger, because it really does ask for more attention and requires more effort to get used to the differences in your body.
      Believe it or not, some females really don't like the attention when they are younger because it becomes a sort of identity crisis "my boobs are getting more attention than me" and for some that define themselves as more than just a set of boobs it really becomes demoralizing. But then you always have those other girls that revel in the changes (tend to have smaller boobs) and they stick out their chests to make it more obvious and welcome any kind of attention. I never really got it, but I guess they don't go though that confusing time and see their new changes as an extension of themselves from day one.

• Men onky SAY they prefer natural... but when you see a fake ass girl walking by you can’t even tell the difference and your eyes will stare at the fake girl rather than the natural... regardless of how many times repeatedly say the prefer natural it’s all bs because most of yiu cannot tell the difference in most cases and will be far more attracted to the girl that is fake without even realizing they’re fake.

That’s why.

You can disagree all you want but it’s true, and you dont even know it.

• This! Neither men or women can tell the difference. The people that do know mine are fake were shocked that they were. The very next thing they ask me is if they feel real. Yes they do!

• How often do you have a guy-to-guy talk about boobs?

• @zagor it’s not about talking... it’s about actions... that’s the problem... you don’t see it.
      You can give me five million surveys all saying men prefer natural and walk into a room and talk to a bunch of guys and hey will all say hey prefer natural...

That’s not the point.

Just take a look at who they go for and overlook the natural girls when a fake girl is present. That’s what I’m saying... actions speak louder than words.

I’m done here... clearly youlll be delusional all your life saying one thing and doing another... simply cause you can’t tell them apart other than by word that you prefer natural... it’s all bs that only you guys believe... and probably too ignorant to even understand what I’m saying and what I’ve beem repeating over and over...

It’s common sense, but some people don’t posses that... 🤦🏼‍♀️Lol Bye.

Most Helpful Guys

• They say its for themselves and no anyone but i doubt that

• I do too, I think they’re very insecure and need to compete with other women.

• i don't know about conpeting with other women but i just doubt the reason they give that it's for themselves.

• I know some women do it to compete with other women, it's just a fact, probably a minority, but guaranteed those women exist.

I've heard women say it is for their self confidence or because they like it, even with guys who are really accepting of smaller boobs. I've heard a couple women say they wanted it to make the boobs more symmetrical as symmetry is a common sign of healthy genes and is naturally attractive to both genders.

Personally I don't like fake boobs, you can tell from the look and feel of them, they jiggle less and usually look kind of inflated. Mainly the feel of them though, I like groping and playing with boobs and it makes them too firm.