What do you think about this?

What do you think about this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well think of it this way --> what makes us want that for ourselves or for the person we plan to be with?

It really starts with chasing your lover... when you chase a guy... most girls, not all but most... want a certain look --> that makes men then want to be a certain type
    and same with girls --> when a guy goes for a women, he wants a certain type... that now makes women feel pressured to be a certain type

--> the problem is really overpopulation and too many choices... if we lived in a world with only a population of 100k... no one going to be picky lol. Female male is really all that will matter

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean most seem acceptable/ normal except for Italy. I don’t really understand what they’re trying to prove- other than they are expect women to be almost model like. China I can understand as they’re mostly smaller in general. Some just seem kinda difficult in terms of body shape, they have smaller waists and big hips. Whilst many women do genetically get this body shape, many have to work hard to get it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah there are a lot of anorexic people here and if you're not that shape you can get bullied at school. It's disgusting

• Thats really upsetting, I can understand someone being skinny as some are born that way. But being anorexic is just saddening, I hope you haven’t experienced bullying.

• I did for the whole time spent at school, it was terrible but luckily it's gone

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I have seen this a few times and think it makes sense. We are living in a world of diverse cultures and beauty is subjective.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spain didn't change anything. That's the laziest and best approach to that question IMHO. If I got asked such question, I would do exactly nothing while claiming I changed something.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like a woman drew the one for the US because most men in the US prefer the image for Venezuela woman.

0|0
    0|1
  • It's funny how they all made her thinner and noone made her bigger.
    Take the hint.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think naughty things

0|0
    0|0
  • wtf china

0|0
    0|0
  • Syrians can't even photoshop...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Italy and china need to chill

0|0
    1|0
  • wudbang

0|0
    0|0
  • It would have been better in terms of results if the photos would have been edited by people who know how to use photoshop.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes