Would you wear a wig?

Seems to be a reoccurring common thing with some celebs. The “trend” if we need to label it into something.

Perhaps to try something different? I don’t know. Shed some light on this subject ey?
Would you wear a wig?

Would you wear a wig?

4138

Most Helpful Guys

• l dont need one when l was at school aged about 7 the teacher in the class bent over to do something and her hair fell of here head we never knew what a wig was as we were to young she ran away out of the class room with her hair in her hands crying we never saw here again that day we got am other teacher that was so funny

• With celebs it makes sense because they already have this over the top life style

They need bold attributes to appear more striking and command attention. Otherwise you get washed out with

For everyday people I dunno. It’s fine sureness. But why not just make your hair that way. It’s not like we need a new hair do look every day like celebs just to stand out

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes, and I did. A few years ago, I had a lot of damage to my hair and the only real solution was to essentially start over from scratch, so I cut it really short right before I was going to be a bridesmaid in a wedding (bad idea), and I hated it so much. At the time, I was also an after school teacher, and my little ones started making comments about how I looked like a boy after I cut my hair with absolutely no filter.

It was awful and it killed my self-esteem. So I bought a wig specifically for the wedding and got a lot of compliments which made me feel tons better and afterwards, I basically wore a few wigs for about a year until my hair grew out of the super awkward boy length. Mine had nothing to do with the whole celebrity thing, but if someone wants to wear one, do it...I would just say have it look as real as possible.

• I own about 10-14 wigs, blonde, red, black, blue-black, ginger, curly straight, short, long. Sometimes I wear them every day sometimes I go out with my normal hair out. I often get bored with my hair so instead of bleaching it and destroying my natural hair I put on a wig instead to get my desired look. And also I can’t exactly dye my hair a lot because I’m predisposed to vitiligo (both mum and brother got it from dying hair too much) so I have to be careful with dyes in my hair in general and had allergic reactions to some dye patch tests. But even without those issues i’d probably wear them anyways, it’s nice looking like you came out of the salon every day without the same expense of it.