Who are more obsessed with full lips on women, boys or girls?

I get attention and compliments for my lips more from girls than from boys. So.. it's girls. I'm curious about the poll result though.
  • Girls
    Vote A
  • Boys
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Anything make-up or fashion related can almost always be seen as a mostly female supported cultural obsessions. The common narrative I hear for girls and the media is that guys are so accustomed to all the extra work girls put in that they won’t find a girl who doesn’t try so hard attractive. From what I understand as long as you look clean and healthy dudes are happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely women. Lips are like boobs. They always look good.

0|0
    0|0
    • Girls love full lips more than boys do?

• Yes i think its because its the look in all the star studded beauty magazines.

Most Helpful Girls

• Well, full lips are definitely a very attractive trait, even without us fully realizing it at first glance. Mainly because when a woman is aroused her lips darken, and it’s an indicator to a man, etc. that’s the biological reasoning behind it, though I doubt any man goes by that today. I’d say girls notice it more and care more, but men definitely like fuller lips. Not BIG lips, just fuller.
    Also, not to be rude, but if that’s you in your profile picture, your lips definitely look a bit fake. They look too puffy and the top lip is uneven, both good signs of lip injections.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls are more obsessed in a sense where they would assume big lips = beautiful lips and thin lips = ugly lips.
    When in reality big lips don't suit everyone just like thin lips.

Guys do like big lips but they're not gonna reject someone just based on lips. Whereas girls are ready to change the way their lips look only to be more confident and liked by others.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 64

• All right let's go over probable reasons for men not commenting about your lips lady's.. for one most men honestly don't know what to say to women about their attractions without feeling shy》awkward 》and seriously scared to death... for multiple reasons, one being worried that he may come off as a creep or he doesn't want to offend you. 2! Men aren't at all comfortable with casual comments when it comes to what we are really thinking about and are drastically trying to hide.. why? I'm glad you asked... because we cannot afford to blow it! EVER! So me comlplimenting the part of you I was daydreaming about is borderline to me giving you the password to my Google account. Sounds odd but true.. because what I was thinking about is ammo for the ladies to have the one up on me and have me guessing. I'm not sure I actually ever act like this myself because I have a problem with being way too vocal with my thoughts and having no problem letting my desires be known.. but I had to let you know men look to the lips almost immediately... we just don't speak of it
    ... besides.. what kind of hunters would we be if attention is on our intentions everytime we see something that looks appetising

1|0
    0|0
  • I said boys, because each gender see it from his or her own perspective, as for girls, they just like to have lips like yours, as for men, they like your lips from a sexual view...

It means, you have beautiful lips, this is the place where he will kiss you and bite you 😁

Your lips are beautiful, it's like they were painted...

0|0
    0|0
  • Women get these lip injections and it is a complete turn off. Most guys don't like it, they just put up with it because they're trying to be nice. Same with all that other fake sh** (spray tan, eyelashes, eyebrows, etc).

1|0
    0|0
    • Don't forget the beautiful fashion item (fake irises... aka coloured contact lenses)

• U know what? I never payed attention to lipsize? N jus now looking at my girlfriend... I notice she has medium / small lips... but she's still pretty asf... I think it dont matter as long as the girl looks pretty on the whole

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls. You have examples from nature to everyday life. For example some birds mate only if the female sees more colorfull feathers and stuff on the male. Girls mostly use like tons of creams , body lotions etc etc , work out not for strength but for looks etc. I dont say it's bad , its just guys care a bit less then girls do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never even thought about whether a girl had "full lips" or not, like ever. I feel like there's a lot of things girls worry about appearance wise that a lot of dudes don't even notice or think about.

0|2
    0|0
  • Girls of course, and any girl who considers a plastic surgery for her lips, please dont do that. I'm not saying that i dont like bigger lips, i do but not plastic ones. Smaller lips are nicer then some plastic baboon ass.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have actually complimented a womans lips before several times online if that counts. If the lips are nice and full it can really look nice on the female face.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean, it is a minor plus, but nothing most men have to have. I am sure it's a bigger deal for women than for men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh my God it's definitely women and I can't stand it. Lips that are too full look gross. I got a girl at my job who looks kinda pasty and has big lips and it just kinda grosses me out to be honest.

1|0
    1|0
  • I've never understood the attraction people have toward full and thick lips. I've never liked how they look an anyone, male or female. Thin lips are the most attractive facial feature girls can have in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls are more obsessed. They think that those on T. V. make the fashion rules. Truth be told, it gives a false body image that starts at a young age. Love yourselves for your uniqueness.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yet another superficial thing men don't care about but women obsess over

1|3
    0|0
  • Girls are for sure..
    Dude when will girls get that they have perfect lips and surgeries don't make it look any better?
    And surgery could even ruin your lips! Girls... you don't need those surgeries!

2|0
    0|0
  • Girls are probably more obsessed with the whole appearance thing.
    For guys it's just another sexy feature. Seems like I'm the odd fish, but it's attractive as hell along with pretty eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much all looks-related trends for girls are a result of girls themselves.

2|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't like those huge lips.

It looks like you got stung by a bee or you had some kinda injection or plastic surgery done.

Just regular sized lips is good for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't mind full lips at all. In fact, I have full lips myself. Just like the rest of the body, I'd prefer that they were natural - just like mine are.

0|0
    0|0
  • You do have nice lips. Not sure why females have complimented you more.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls, I don't know a single living human male who gives a shit about "full lips on women"

0|3
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 32

• If they are natural more power to you and it is a great natural look. It's when they are not that makes them look weird sometimes. You wonder if when one of those girls sticks her head out the window of the car if her lips would beat her to death.

0|1
    0|0
    • Besides her lips i really dig her style, she would be cool i think :)

• I get attention from guys about my lips. I always get told I have a pretty smile or nice lips. Women tend to comment more on my clothes, hair and body.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d say girls. Because big lips is a trend and since it’s all over social media’s girls now want to have them. Lmao I used to hate my lips so much a long time ago but I guess things change

1|1
    0|0
  • It's the influence of the beauty industry. Mostly girls care, guys don't care about lips too much as long as the lips are there.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say girls. Nowadays it's common to see girls who got a surgery to fill their lips and some girls get more than one surgery.
    I've seen guys who like full lips but not as many as girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao what a dumb question. Since when did anyone hear a guy say "eww her lips are to small" or " i dont like that girl cus her lips to small. Have you seen megans lips? Omg they are so huge and beautiful " lmfaoooo

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls are definitely more obsessed with the whole bigger lip trend these days. But you can for sure tell who has them naturally and who is doing the most to make it look like they have big lips.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I think it's girls more too... At least for me I explained it with the need to look more sexy for the guys so... Girls

0|0
    0|1
  • Men because they don't want the compliment coming off as strange, hence they don't say.

0|2
    0|0
    • I agree with this post so much. Also, whenever I am nice to a woman, she thinks that I want to date her. Sometimes I just wanted to be nice and give a compliment.

• Yes you do but you just have to be careful of how you say it

• There’s a difference between full lips and fake lips

1|0
    0|0
  • It's the influence of media and celebrities that convinces girls that full lips are pretty. In our culture thinner, softer lips are more attractive but I am only seeing the girls in young generation, the ones exposed to the Internet its international media content, admire bigger fuller lips and being obsessed with 'Kylie Jenner lips'.

I feel like guys do like plump rounded soft lips but they don't necessarily have to be very big and/or full like a Bratz doll. Girls of all lip types can be beautiful and thin lips suit some faces very well.

Keep your lips hydrated and nourished, exfoliate when needed and you're good to go. Lip masks are optional but I like to put honey on my lips at times. Everything else like injection or suction cup is a truck load of bullshit.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls, since we are more detail oriented and can tell what we like about a face. Guys can usually only say they like the face, but not why exactly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boys in my opinion. If I was a guy, I would prefer a natural looking Woman!

0|0
    0|0
  • Boys like non-thin lips but girls took it to the extreme.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's girls. And I agree recieving just more compliments from girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, but personally I don't find big lips attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever helps you feel confident but at the same time, one should not change their face to please others. It should only be to help you gain confidence. No one NEEDS lip fillers or surgeries or nose jobs, it is a mere method to feel good in our own skin. Tbh I have had full lips my whole life and growing up I hated it. I remember being made fun of in 5th grade bc of my full lips and I prayed they were thin but now I am so glad I didn’t waste time thinking too much of this as it doesn’t matter. You are beautiful regardless

0|0
    0|0
  • I love big lips on women and men. Something chewy and soft.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like big lips on men

0|1
    0|0
  • The guys would be... for blow jobs

2|2
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes