Who are more obsessed with full lips on women, boys or girls?

I get attention and compliments for my lips more from girls than from boys. So.. it's girls. I'm curious about the poll result though.
  • Girls
  • Boys

3466

Most Helpful Guys

• Anything make-up or fashion related can almost always be seen as a mostly female supported cultural obsessions. The common narrative I hear for girls and the media is that guys are so accustomed to all the extra work girls put in that they won’t find a girl who doesn’t try so hard attractive. From what I understand as long as you look clean and healthy dudes are happy.

• Definitely women. Lips are like boobs. They always look good.

• Girls love full lips more than boys do?

• Yes i think its because its the look in all the star studded beauty magazines.

Most Helpful Girls

• Well, full lips are definitely a very attractive trait, even without us fully realizing it at first glance. Mainly because when a woman is aroused her lips darken, and it’s an indicator to a man, etc. that’s the biological reasoning behind it, though I doubt any man goes by that today. I’d say girls notice it more and care more, but men definitely like fuller lips. Not BIG lips, just fuller.
    Also, not to be rude, but if that’s you in your profile picture, your lips definitely look a bit fake. They look too puffy and the top lip is uneven, both good signs of lip injections.

• Girls are more obsessed in a sense where they would assume big lips = beautiful lips and thin lips = ugly lips.
    When in reality big lips don't suit everyone just like thin lips.

Guys do like big lips but they're not gonna reject someone just based on lips. Whereas girls are ready to change the way their lips look only to be more confident and liked by others.