Girls can you tell me what color panties are you wearing?

OK so I want to know the color and if you can describe the panties or the name of the panties you wearing just to know what the average girl wears. Also I'm kinda h0rny lol.

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• Black, it's flattering on everyone. It's low maintenance, and it doesn't stain too badly.

2|0
    0|0
  • Hot pink, because it's flirty. I also like pristine white bridal looking lingerie.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer black or pink.

0|1
    0|0
    • Interesting choices! I agree on the pink because it's different. Black is kind of boring for me. Can I ask you more questions please?

• Show All
    • Black is boring and so dark I like more color. What underwear do you wear when you wear leggings? Black also?

• Black is my favorite and it goes with everything. Are you now gonna yet again tell me how you think black is boring? Because I already got it the first time and I don't think I can care any less than I already did.

• Black. They're Batman panties

0|1
    0|0
  • Pink because I like color :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Who says I'm wearing panties now?

1|0
    0|0
  • Black or red

0|0
    0|0
  • Black

0|0
    0|0
  • Black

0|0
    0|0
  • Today pink panties and beige bra

0|0
    0|0
  • black probably.

0|0
    0|0
  • Purple, just basic purple bikinis.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably black or red. Those two colors seem to be the most popular in terms of sexiness.

0|0
    0|0
    • Can I ask you more questions?

• Show All
    • I’d say cheeky ones or thongs.

• To a lot of girls they are, but once you get used to them, they’re great. I own a few sports bras.

• I don't own a single pair of yellow panties, just a lot of purple, black and tans.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'll answer them here

• Show All
    • You go to the gym?

• Nah, not the gym. I workout at home and teach myself contortion/flexibility stuff though.

• didn't you just ask this question?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes