How would you rate your looks?

Simple questionHow would you rate your looks?
  • Good looking
    Vote A
  • Average
    Vote B
  • Lower than average
    Vote C
  • Doomed
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I'd rate myself as like 5/10 so average

0|3

Most Helpful Girls

• I have a nice face and an average body but my face has wrinkles on it - they show in some photos and not in others - right now they are only visible from certain angles and can be hidden when there is no sun light shining on me from the side.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been told my entire life that I'm beautiful, so I'm not too concerned about the way I look. I'm more insecure about if I'm a nice person or not. Cuz what's the use in being pretty on the outside if your ugly af inside.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I think I have a very handsome face and women have frequently told me this in the past. I also like some other features about me, such as my arms and my hands.
    On the downside, I'm a little overweight. Not like obese but definitely chubby. Luckily for myself, I'm also kind of tallish, so I can pass as bear-type of guy. Still, I would certainly look better if I lost 20 kilos. Another issue I have are my eyes. They are of course something I can't change but I still feel insecure about their looks. Especially one of them (the one I'm completely blind on) looks kind of strange. To myself, my family members and my best friends, it's a complete non-issue. My friends once told me that they don't even notice the difference of my eyes anymore like you might easily forget that a close friend is missing a hand or something like that. But to people I meet for the first time, I think my eyes can look rather strange. I've received anything from positive interest ("wow your eye looks so cool, what is this?") to shock. Especially small children tend to get scared a bit when they look at me. I like to have some fun with this. Every time a small child stares at me on the bus, I stare back and make my eyes very big. Then they look at me as though they had just seen a ghost and quickly look away ;-).
    Anyway, adding all of these things together, I'd say my looks are average.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 30

What Guys Said 41

• I look like my face has been carved off by a diseased butcher, put into a pi帽ata, beaten with hockey sticks for six hours and then the resulting slop piped back on to my head like the icing on the ugliest cake the world has ever seen.

1|1
    0|0
  • Average... as a guy it really doesn't matter. I've seen fat ugly bitches shew me away like a fly too close to their food. At the same time I've seen women way to hot for me begging me to be by their side. With that stuff aside I've seen the one's shew me away for a guy far beneath me... they think he has money. Too bad she doesn't know it is loans and more debt that enables him to put on a show.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm slightly above average, only because I don't look my age.
    I'm maybe a 5.7/10. I'm also not that tall, or have a muscular build. I'm toned though, so that's my half point extra.
    Most girls rate me higher, they tend to be judge.

0|1
    0|0
  • lower than average, put it to you this way, if I looked at least average, I would have had a girl talking to me by now...

1|1
    0|0
  • Sorry I took so long to answer, I got lost in my own reflection. Perfection attracts attention 馃拋

Jk, but Im quite happy with myself, I love my hair, eyes, body, etc. Only thing I dislike is the lack of a manly beard 馃槃

0|1
    0|0
  • Good looking
    Above Average , who disagree can down vote me
    I am not here to brag, just to prove a point that it would never make a difference, no matter how great you look, personality is the true thing
    As for the ladies, yes I never had a date, so look = NOTHING

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say I have looks that wouldn't be popular with everyone, so:
    For those who like my style of looks (facial structure especially): 8-9/10
    For those who don't: 3-6/10

0|1
    0|0
  • Everyone tells me I look sexy so I guess I'll just go with it? I don't even fucking know anymore

0|1
    0|0
  • You know it can't be good when im still on the default profile picture

0|1
    0|0
  • I've learned all I need to do is make sure acne and stuff doesn't interrupt, for everything else girls are the judges, I'm average tho

0|1
    0|0
  • Above average. Even just thinking you are makes you more confident which is something girls love.

0|1
    1|0
  • Im about average im not attractive yet not ugly. Idrc about my appearance

0|1
    0|0
  • I look intimidating but I have nice facial expressions like characteristics in my face but I don't know as beauty I'd rate myself 4 / 10

0|0
    0|0
  • Its over

1|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • I love you too

• By height

0|1
    0|0
  • you tell me?

0|1