What do you think about girls with tattoos?

I don't mean like those tiny tattoos but bigger, visible ones, I'm curious!

109

Most Helpful Guys

• They only look good when the clothing and makeup compliment it or hide it completely. When you see a girl in a beautiful wedding dress or bridesmaid outfit, out in a work uniform, or just wearing casual clothes, that are a completely different size than what she was wearing when she got the tattoo, it doesn't look right.
    I think people should think about tattoos in the same way they think about clothes or makeup. I love certain shoes I bought a long time ago... I hang on to them even though they don't fit very well anymore and they look a bit worn out. I don't throw them out, but I don't find many opportunities to wear them, so most of the time they stay in my closet. I am sure anyone reading this can relate to my feelings about those favourite shoes and so, would anyone reading this recommend that I have the shoes sewn on permanently? Would anyone make any article of clothing permanent?

• Had a friend a few years ago who had a couple of small tattoos on her arm. Really beautiful young woman.

She got more and more ink over time.

No problem in principle.

The issue was that she wasn't so much "decorating" herself as she was trying to hide.

I lost contact with her some years ago.

It basically depends on the reason - the REAL reason - she got them