What do you think about girls with tattoos?

I don't mean like those tiny tattoos but bigger, visible ones, I'm curious!

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• They only look good when the clothing and makeup compliment it or hide it completely. When you see a girl in a beautiful wedding dress or bridesmaid outfit, out in a work uniform, or just wearing casual clothes, that are a completely different size than what she was wearing when she got the tattoo, it doesn't look right.
    I think people should think about tattoos in the same way they think about clothes or makeup. I love certain shoes I bought a long time ago... I hang on to them even though they don't fit very well anymore and they look a bit worn out. I don't throw them out, but I don't find many opportunities to wear them, so most of the time they stay in my closet. I am sure anyone reading this can relate to my feelings about those favourite shoes and so, would anyone reading this recommend that I have the shoes sewn on permanently? Would anyone make any article of clothing permanent?

0|0
    0|0
  • Had a friend a few years ago who had a couple of small tattoos on her arm. Really beautiful young woman.

She got more and more ink over time.

No problem in principle.

The issue was that she wasn't so much "decorating" herself as she was trying to hide.

I lost contact with her some years ago.

It basically depends on the reason - the REAL reason - she got them

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 107

• Depends on the tattoo. If I think the tattoo is cool then she’s cool. If I dont really have any feelings toward it, then it doesn’t affect my opinion of the girl either way. If I think it’s a dumb tattoo, I won’t treat her any different as a person, but it will hurt the chances of me being romantically attracted to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a big fan of girls with tats. She could have them on her, neck, head,. girls with tats (some) are sexy as heck. I may be little bias because i have tats.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tatttos on a girl as long as they are cool not the typical "live love laugh" a dandelion and butterfly and the weird infinity sign with the birds and a name or something , matching tats with the bestie OMGGG*white girl voice* those just make you look basic

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a crush on someone that has them, and the first two people I somewhat dated had them, too. So I think it’s actually cool that a girl has tats. I’m kind of a preppy guy so seeing a girl with a tat is like letting out a rebellious side to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t like them. I just think how they’re gonna look in like 30 years and don’t see the point. But that’s just me

Personally thinking back even 5 years ago I was totally different. So if I got a tat I’d be scared it wouldn’t have the same meaning to me down the road.

I get it but I don’t like them they don’t add anything to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Love it. A form of expression and art. Anyone who says they lac esteem and are trashy obviously meet a girl who did her tattoos on a gas station at 3 am for 5$ , if they talked with girls who spent tons on works of art will know the difference!

0|1
    0|0
  • And, now for a response from a different generation: sleazy, aka, tramp stamp. I know, just hit the thumbs down. I think it's generational. It just wasn't something my generation did (even men) when they were young, though I know it's not uncommon for my generation in later years. Their kids convinced them to get one, or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally they're not my thing. Though some guys love them. If you want them I say that you should do you and you'll find a guy who loves them sooner or later.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of big tattoos (love little ones though!), but I suppose that if the tattoo is tasteful and accentuates her body's femininity; I could get into it. The most important part is that the tattoo is tasteful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Material things doesn't matter much if you are in love. But there are some guys who try to be cool all the while but when it comes to something Iike this they back off on traditional Stereotype value. which is bad of them

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos but nothing too conventional. An infinity symbol with a quote is not original. When she is a real work of art then I am absolutely crazy about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the person. Ink isn't a deal breaker - but it also isn't the be-all-and-end-all... Just a part of who she is.

0|0
    0|0
  • My dream wife will have sleeves and ink on the sides of her neck. So hot!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're pretty damn cool. Especially if there's a major theme going on, it might reveal a small story about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer if she didn't have those big visible ones. I know of course it's the personality that matters most, but they aren't very presentable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan. Plus they usually look like shit! I've seen some lame tats that would have probably looked better if they did them theirselves..

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan. I find it trashy. Some girls can pull it off if it matches their trashy personality. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos are quite awesome when done right and horrendous when even a little bit off 😅 Overall I'm not against it, but I wouldn't advice it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them but it helps if they are really good tattoos. Nothing worse than seeing a pretty girl with extremely bad tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love girls with tattoos

I dislike girls who are proper girly princesses

0|1
    0|1
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes