Why do some females want to have asses the size of kim?

I feel like people are taking the ass enhancement way overboard.
What do you think?Why do some females want to have asses the size of kim?
Updates:
🤔 I was thinking and you know how some butts have names like the bubble butt? Well I was thinking we can call this the implant butt type or like one other girl suggested, the peanut butt type 😁

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea what goes through their heads. Most girls get upset if the gain weight or get a flabby butt and thighs. But others seem to relish it and even have ass implants. If they continue with this trend they will call getting ass implants as "getting hippo haunches".

0|1
    0|0
    • ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ hippo haunches lol

And that picture can't be serious.
      I don't think a girl having an ass that big butt still would want to get it even bigger.

• Show All
    • She probably would go for it lol.
      And I got your Photoshop pic and search the web for it and it did came out kardashian. And also came out a picture were it said that Kim has her ass insured for 21 million dollars!!! Is that true?

• No clue but not hard to believe.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• To get your butt augmented to that size when it clearly doesn't fit your body is a bit silly, in my opinion. But what other people do to modify their body isn't my or anybody else's business. And don't forget that some women are just built like that genetically.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not me! I work hard to keep my little booty in shape, my guy likes it exactly the way it is. So I wouldn't change a thing!! I don't understand why anyone would want a monster butt, just looks kinda flabby and out of shape to me! (Gross!!)

0|1
    0|0
  • Is this even real? That ass looks fake, and nasty. I mean really... what shape is that?

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't know, but that is what I am talking about. Some girls don't care how bad they will look they just want a big ass.

• Show All
    • I was too concentrated on the right butt cheek, thinking that doesn't even look like an ass anymore but an implant share something.

• Lmao same here. It just looks so wrongfully unnatural.

• Some people will be convinced that anything is good as long as it's on tv.

0|1
    0|0
  • Your guess is as good as mine, mate lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh no i like mine

0|1
    0|1
  • I think every woman has something unique and beautiful. Iโ€™m sure some people might like this woman for whatever reasons... is just that from my POV that thing looks D-Form, that thing looks odd and certainly... it does not look natural.. the chicken legs with that plastic on the the back itโ€™s a No No No. sheโ€™s pretty on the face but I donโ€™t think her but is that pretty, that is not a bubble butt and itโ€™s not damn natural. ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• That looks fake, unhealthy, and just plain nasty.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because being thicc, is what's in right now

0|1
    0|0
  • Thats look like a baby pamper

0|1
    0|0
  • It looks like a fully loaded diaper

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes