Why do some females want to have asses the size of kim?

I feel like people are taking the ass enhancement way overboard.
What do you think?Why do some females want to have asses the size of kim?
🤔 I was thinking and you know how some butts have names like the bubble butt? Well I was thinking we can call this the implant butt type or like one other girl suggested, the peanut butt type 😁

84

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea what goes through their heads. Most girls get upset if the gain weight or get a flabby butt and thighs. But others seem to relish it and even have ass implants. If they continue with this trend they will call getting ass implants as "getting hippo haunches".

• ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ hippo haunches lol

And that picture can't be serious.
      I don't think a girl having an ass that big butt still would want to get it even bigger.

• She probably would go for it lol.
      And I got your Photoshop pic and search the web for it and it did came out kardashian. And also came out a picture were it said that Kim has her ass insured for 21 million dollars!!! Is that true?

• No clue but not hard to believe.