How can you describe a perfect model? Do you think can I be a model?

I would like to try modeling so I'm going to photo session next week. In Decamber I'll be 16. I am 173 centimeters tall and weigh 51 kilograms.How can you describe a perfect model? Do you think can I be a model?How can you describe a perfect model? Do you think can I be a model?How can you describe a perfect model? Do you think can I be a model?How can you describe a perfect model? Do you think can I be a model?

517

Most Helpful Guys

• No such thing as a perfect Model but... if you desire it enough and willing to put the time and effort into it... you can become one. That being said.. it doesn't mean super Model known world wide... but at least you can Model.

Most Helpful Girl

• Standard measurements for a female model are height 5'9" , measurements 34--24--34. Shorter girls 5'7" to 5'8" can work in Asia. And body measurements for Petite Modeling are extremely small.