How can you describe a perfect model? Do you think can I be a model?

I would like to try modeling so I'm going to photo session next week. In Decamber I'll be 16. I am 173 centimeters tall and weigh 51 kilograms.How can you describe a perfect model? Do you think can I be a model?How can you describe a perfect model? Do you think can I be a model?How can you describe a perfect model? Do you think can I be a model?How can you describe a perfect model? Do you think can I be a model?

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• No such thing as a perfect Model but... if you desire it enough and willing to put the time and effort into it... you can become one. That being said.. it doesn't mean super Model known world wide... but at least you can Model.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Standard measurements for a female model are height 5'9" , measurements 34--24--34. Shorter girls 5'7" to 5'8" can work in Asia. And body measurements for Petite Modeling are extremely small.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• You could model but there is no perfect model. It is like asking if coke and pepsi as either or but we know we want both :v
    Or Italian or Chinese cuisine. Both have their merits and demerits.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you can. It will take a lot of time and money to start. But always keep education in first. Don't get any skinnier, you look fantastic. Good luck in all you do.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can be a model, but are you willing to be a lingerie model or bikini model?

0|0
    0|0
  • A perfect model is super skinny, super ugly and super dumb

0|1
    1|0
  • Height/weight-wise, yes you could be probably. A model of some kind. Modeling is really hard though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you can be but be confident more when you take pics

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt it 🤷 just beeing honest, sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • You definitely got the body for modelling 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you can be a shoe model.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone can be a model these days

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you are pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • You can be a hand model if you try hard enough

0|0
    0|0
  • in my opinion being a model is not a good thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice but not model material

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally like a girl that's brunette. Sorry.

Maybe you could be a model, but don't count on it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• You have the Body and with a Little More Make-up and New Hair Style... SMILE!!! xxoo

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are tall 5’8, probably.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really 15 y. o?

0|0
    0|0
  • Attitude defines a good model. Be hold and different, original and secure of your own self. Measurements are very important yes but what's a 1.80cm good for if one is boring like paint drying?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes