Do people treat other people different with and without makeup?

Let's keep it interactive xDo people treat other people different with and without makeup?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't know about other people, but I certainly never treat anyone differently because of their appearance--unless they're wielding a knife and look like they want to murder me😂

As for my personal experience, everyone seems to be friendly to me regardless of what I'm wearing, or sometimes, what I'm not wearing😂

It seems to me that kind people are usually treated well, despite their appearance.

0|0
    0|0
  • I imagine so. I actually get treated quite noticeably different if I dress like a bum sporting a five-o'clock shadow as opposed to when I dress and look more sharp. In general I get more positive attention looking my best from both sexes.

2|0
    0|0
    • I completely agree sir.

• Show All
    • @Asker Sorry about that. I had that guy constantly writing weird and bizarre stuff on my answers that had nothing to do with anything I was talking about. I thought he was trolling but I'm not 100% sure if he's trolling or just genuinely insane.

Anyway, for me I don't consciously treat a girl differently with or without cosmetics, but there might be something subconscious there. I try to be friendly to people of all sorts, all ages, and really take an effort to make them feel welcome and in friendly company. Even if I'm an exceptional case, I still imagine most people would.

• Its alright 🐽

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes some people, i personally don't do this though, i treat people how they treat me, i'm a very tit for tat type person.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• One is fake
    One is real

0|1
    0|0
  • Typically, I don't tend to treat anyone differently, regardless of whether or not make-up is worn, unless it's an excessive amount of make-up; in that case, I tend to judge harshly. But that's just me.
    But I feel like more common guys might usually prefer more make-up? Don't take my word on this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Makeup is a subconscious signal. For instance: No makeup = I'm not putting effort in, not for me, and not for anyone else!

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't wear makeup but I take a hell of a lot of care of my skin, hair, and face in general. It's very smooth and clear.

• Do you style your hair before dates? I mean, I'm the kind of guy that would notice the care a girl took of her skin and appreciate it... But I still would feel a little disappointed if some sort of special effort wasn't put in if I'm going out with her somewhere special that I had planned... It sends signals about what else she isn't likely to naturally put special effort into and immediately puts me in the mindset of letting some things I'd put extra effort into slide, and I don't like going down that road. It's always ended in resentment for me and for her.

• Oh for a first date you meant? Yeah I'd put on makeup, but only a little. Not a lot, just mascara and eyeliner. I'd make sure my hair looked good.

• Hard for me to say I like the natural look or the light/natural look that probably takes a lot of effort to get. The only tangible reaction I can identify is if I feel someone has put too much make up on badly

0|0
    0|0
  • make up or no make up, they still humans. I treat all people equally, rich or poor, a worker or a boss, if they don't like it, i workout a lot to keep my ass firm so they can kiss it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont know what make up has to do anything with that, i think a person's personality and his/her behavior has a lot to do with that

1|0
    0|0
    • Tell ak667 I can't reply he has me blocked

• It all good dude I'm just not saying anything about nothing I'm like a thief in the night u never know where I am

• Makeup on or off has nothing to do with the way I treat females

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, there were many experiments about this and similar things.
    People do treat other people differently based on looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly is she is hot without makeup, I'll go out of the way to tell her she looks super sexy because she made an effort.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think the natural beauty is better but no difference in treat
    Actually I realize that girls have problem with makeup 😉😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, i don't treat girls different who do or don't wear makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • U pick ur on damn opinion ak667 yeah I'm talking to u dickhead

0|0
    0|0
  • What does makeup have to do with anything?

0|0
    0|0
  • Just treat everyone the same

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't ❓🤷‍♂️

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's beautiful yes. If she's ugly then no.

0|0
    2|1
  • not me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• For some reason they do
    And it is really annoying

They should treat them the same with and without makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • Depending on the level of attractiveness, subconsciously we do

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

I don't care if you're good to me I'm good to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve seen people take off their makeup and have acne under it and they aren’t responded to the same

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't think so

0|0
    0|0
  • Some will others won't treat you differently.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes especially in the workplace people may lie they don't but the way you look matters

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they do

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes