Do people treat other people different with and without makeup?

Let's keep it interactive xDo people treat other people different with and without makeup?
  • Yes
  • No

920

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't know about other people, but I certainly never treat anyone differently because of their appearance--unless they're wielding a knife and look like they want to murder me😂

As for my personal experience, everyone seems to be friendly to me regardless of what I'm wearing, or sometimes, what I'm not wearing😂

It seems to me that kind people are usually treated well, despite their appearance.

• I imagine so. I actually get treated quite noticeably different if I dress like a bum sporting a five-o'clock shadow as opposed to when I dress and look more sharp. In general I get more positive attention looking my best from both sexes.

• I completely agree sir.

• @Asker Sorry about that. I had that guy constantly writing weird and bizarre stuff on my answers that had nothing to do with anything I was talking about. I thought he was trolling but I'm not 100% sure if he's trolling or just genuinely insane.

Anyway, for me I don't consciously treat a girl differently with or without cosmetics, but there might be something subconscious there. I try to be friendly to people of all sorts, all ages, and really take an effort to make them feel welcome and in friendly company. Even if I'm an exceptional case, I still imagine most people would.

• Its alright 🐽

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes some people, i personally don't do this though, i treat people how they treat me, i'm a very tit for tat type person.