Are you excited for sweater weather?

• Yes, I love sweaters.
  • No.

2639

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sick of 80 to 90 degree days with over 70% humidity, that have dominated my summer, but...
    Between my garden and just wanting to be comfortable, I'm not ready to see warm and sun go away yet.
    70 to 80 degree days with a nice breeze and 20 to 30% humidity would be nice for September and October...

Maybe that's sweater weather for some people?

Most Helpful Girls

• Autumn is my favorite weather so YES 😍 I love being able to go out with just a sweater or a light jacket on top. I love the sound/feel of wind and the autumnal colors... so yeah I'm excited lol.