• Yes, I love sweaters.
    Vote A
  • No.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sick of 80 to 90 degree days with over 70% humidity, that have dominated my summer, but...
    Between my garden and just wanting to be comfortable, I'm not ready to see warm and sun go away yet.
    70 to 80 degree days with a nice breeze and 20 to 30% humidity would be nice for September and October...

Maybe that's sweater weather for some people?

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Autumn is my favorite weather so YES 😍 I love being able to go out with just a sweater or a light jacket on top. I love the sound/feel of wind and the autumnal colors... so yeah I'm excited lol.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 38

• Not even in the slightest. It's encumbering, it's increasingly dark. Everyone says, "But aren't those leaves pretty?" Nope. They're dead. (Oh, and then you spend hours sweeping them up lest you break your neck on dead leaves laying on the ground.)

As far as I am concerned, the seasons should start on April 1 and end on August 31 and go back to April 1 and repeat. That whole September 1 through March 31 thing could be skipped and I would not shed a tear.

0|0
    1|0
  • Just enjoy the season you’re in. I get so mad at people (often girls) who complain all year “I can’t wait for summer” then when summer finally comes they don’t appreciate it and complain that it’s not pumpkin spice holiday snow season

0|1
    0|0
  • If I had my way, I’d wear a tank top and basketball shorts every waking moment for the rest of my life. I just feel like that’s the outfit I’m the most efficient in. Sweater weather definitely detracts from that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear jumpers almost every time I go out. Having the weather for it is a huge bonus. My only problem is is that this is the first autumn/winter in which I would have someone who wants to "borrow" my jumpers (aka my wonderful girlfriend) and I need to make sure I keep them all :)

0|0
    0|0
  • when it falls under 30 celsius i start lookin for my 4 layered coat, two sweaters, 3 shirts, just to reach the termostat at the end of my apartment and turn it on 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'm excited that the weather is changing to cooler temperatures.

2|0
    0|0
  • No, I mostly work on construction sites and its miserable in the winter. Sometimes I'm able to work hard enough that I get warmed up and can take off the heavy jacket.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a sweater guy, but I'm looking forward to not having this oppressive humidity.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love winter, considering thats something we dont get over here in the tropics. The few times i got to experience it was awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer cooler weather, but I can's say I'm "excited" for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 24

• Yes, I love sweaters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I'm definitely ready for cooler weather. I have a ton of cute, cozy sweaters I want to wear. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • hell no I've been in sweater weather for the past 6 months (or so it seems) i can't WAIT for shorts weather

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I love sweater weather. Fall is my favorite time of the year.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, so much. I want to wear my sweater, hoodie, jacket now *-*

0|0
    0|0
  • Yessss i loveee sweaters!!😂😂
    Im looking forward👀

0|0
    0|0
  • I live in Russia.
    I hope that answers enough.

1|0
    0|0
  • We are getting out of sweater weather rn- can't wait for summer!!

0|0
    0|0
  • No - I like warm weather

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer winter time. But I don’t like sweaters.

1|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes