Do you think glasses can really make someone look worse/better?

It's weird because when I had my previous glasses I got told I looked a lot better without them, but with my current ones I get told I look better with them on 🤔

43135

Most Helpful Guys

• Well I have a baby face myself, wearing my gf's glasses makes me look like a 8yo kid studying maths, my girlfriend thinks it's cute tho but hell nah, They make girls look smart in a cute way though.

• Lol! I do the same with my SO XD he looks cute af when he wears my glasses XD

• Yeah depending on what frames you get, some look better on you than others. I have a thing for glasses myself.

• Really? Why 😂 what's the appeal about them?

• *blushes* that's sweet 🙈 thank you very much

• No worries.

Most Helpful Girls

• I don’t think it should matter. If someone needs glasses to see then people should keep their mouths shut about how it makes the person look. They didn’t chose to have poor sight.