How to become pretty?

Feeling ugly x
And not trolling.How to become pretty?
Updates:
I need to work on my mind I guess thanks for your opinions ❤️

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I mean, considering the awkward camera angle, bad pose and no makeup, You already are pretty 👍🏼 Your skin is amazing by the way 😄

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I have no idea why you feel ugly. Not trolling either

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't listen to the haters, girl. You're stunning! Just put on an outfit that makes you feel good, walk with your head held high, and tell yourself that you're gorgeous and you don't give a flip what others think. Confidence is key. Much love! ❤❤❤

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• In the first place you're not at all ugly.
    The best thing is to gain some confidence and self esteem. Easier said than done. But so worth it.

1|0
    0|0
    • I guess I agree😦

• It's not easy when you're feeling like this. It's hard to find anything positive about yourself.
      But there are positives. You are not at all ugly. There is personality shinning from that pic of you. You answers to some of the comments have some strength in them. You have things to build on.

• ❤️❤️❤️

• Well first of all, you are not ugly. Second I don't believe anyone can make themselves pretty. You are either pretty or you are not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Put on some of that pretty makeup, a red dress and those 6 inches. That I like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just smile and you got itttt

1|0
    0|0
  • What's the need, stay happy in what you are

1|0
    0|0
  • And I believe I can fly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear makeup ig but u hella trolling

0|0
    0|0
    • It's night time here. I just feel insecure. Never mind.

• I'm saying you shouldn't be you got no reason too but what the hell does my opinion count for these days

• Hmmmm😦

• Don't do plastic surgery.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are pretty

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You're beautiful x

0|0
    0|0
  • lol already are