Fashion Poll-.. Which outfit do you like the most?

Not done one of these in ages...
  • Fashion Poll-..Which outfit do you like the most?A
  • Fashion Poll-..Which outfit do you like the most?B
  • Fashion Poll-..Which outfit do you like the most?C
    Vote C
  • Fashion Poll-..Which outfit do you like the most?D
    Vote D
  • Fashion Poll-..Which outfit do you like the most?E
    Vote E
  • Fashion Poll-..Which outfit do you like the most?F
    Vote F
  • Fashion Poll-..Which outfit do you like the most?G
    Vote G

3365

Most Helpful Guys

• A. I’m not into boots, and not too interested in the skirt fabric, but the rest has some cool character.
    B. It has a cute Tennis feel. lol
    C. Why are boots so popular? What exactly is that blue clothing called? The sweater-dress thing? lol I like those, and it’s a nice color.
    D. Okay, I’m just going to shut up about boots from now on. lol I think it would look cool if the jacket was taller/longer.
    E. That kind of shirt always has good character, but the skirt color is really popping out with the rest of her clothes being black.
    F. Not my type. I don’t want to call it slutty, but it’s not very... I don’t know.
    G. That type of dress-thing is bittersweet. It would look great if it had a straight top instead of a droopy one.

• Never been a fan of toothpick girls in over the knee boots. That said, A & B are horrible, F has the rocking body, C, D, E & G are all ok but I like the girl in G cuz she looks like there's a little meat on her bones.

Most Helpful Girls

• As much as I want to wear these clothes, my thick thighs won't allow me too without covering them up with black stockings to make them appear slimmer and longer

• A
    Looks ok
    But if u have a sweater put on jeans and the shoes will look great with that
    Mini skirt goes with something not sweater like.. and not with those boots

C.
    Not good with turtle neck

D. Instead of the big bulky turtle neck do either a long sleeves and or do short sleeves with a light jacket ( like what D has)

G. I hate it

B&D&F
    I LOVE IT