Fashion Poll-.. Which outfit do you like the most?

Not done one of these in ages...
  • Fashion Poll-..Which outfit do you like the most?A
    Vote A
  • Fashion Poll-..Which outfit do you like the most?B
    Vote B
  • Fashion Poll-..Which outfit do you like the most?C
    Vote C
  • Fashion Poll-..Which outfit do you like the most?D
    Vote D
  • Fashion Poll-..Which outfit do you like the most?E
    Vote E
  • Fashion Poll-..Which outfit do you like the most?F
    Vote F
  • Fashion Poll-..Which outfit do you like the most?G
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• A. I’m not into boots, and not too interested in the skirt fabric, but the rest has some cool character.
    B. It has a cute Tennis feel. lol
    C. Why are boots so popular? What exactly is that blue clothing called? The sweater-dress thing? lol I like those, and it’s a nice color.
    D. Okay, I’m just going to shut up about boots from now on. lol I think it would look cool if the jacket was taller/longer.
    E. That kind of shirt always has good character, but the skirt color is really popping out with the rest of her clothes being black.
    F. Not my type. I don’t want to call it slutty, but it’s not very... I don’t know.
    G. That type of dress-thing is bittersweet. It would look great if it had a straight top instead of a droopy one.

2|0
    0|0
  • Never been a fan of toothpick girls in over the knee boots. That said, A & B are horrible, F has the rocking body, C, D, E & G are all ok but I like the girl in G cuz she looks like there's a little meat on her bones.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• As much as I want to wear these clothes, my thick thighs won't allow me too without covering them up with black stockings to make them appear slimmer and longer

1|0
    0|0
  • A
    Looks ok
    But if u have a sweater put on jeans and the shoes will look great with that
    Mini skirt goes with something not sweater like.. and not with those boots

C.
    Not good with turtle neck

D. Instead of the big bulky turtle neck do either a long sleeves and or do short sleeves with a light jacket ( like what D has)

G. I hate it

B&D&F
    I LOVE IT

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 63

• Either B or D. The others look too fancy and impractical to me. I'd feel like if I dated a girl like that, she's be always overdressed and I would feel bad about myself. I like a more casual look.

1|0
    0|0
  • All of them looks so cute!!! It is so hard to choose... let's go C... THAT WAS THE BEST SCORE SO FAR!!! YES!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I chose E because it looks classy and sexy. Combining both vibes is super attractive, to me at least

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m
    Torn between this and the other classy ones, like the first and fourth one. This one , though, has an edge of badassery with a stern and rugged sophisticated outfit

0|0
    0|0
  • You should restrict your choices to 4 :) that way get clearer perspective. Otherwise it becomes diluted.

I prefer D out of all choices.

1|0
    0|0
  • A and D are classy. B is a lazy style that I hate, E and G are sloppy, and F is too provocative.

1|0
    0|0
  • C or E equally. If there is ONE outfit i go weak at the knees for it's that look.

1|0
    0|0
  • D is the most casua and normal of them

it's not to flashy, and just plain and normal, like me,
    plain and normal.

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted for F. I think that you shouldn't use so tall shoes. We would rather see your legs, than just an oversized shoes. 😃

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 31

• If the skirts/dresses were midi length and do away with the boots, then I would possibly choose A, C & E.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of the over-the-knee boots, but other than that, A and C are my favorite.

1|0
    0|0
  • Picked D.
    A is embarrassingly bad, just have to mention that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m between A and C for which I like best. I’m in a miniskirt mood today, so I picked A.

1|0
    0|0
  • B and E although I don't really like over-the-knee boots.

1|1
    0|0
  • D looks nice to go out shopping in or lunch date
    Bring on Autumn- im ready for it

1|0
    0|0
  • B it's the most comfortable and I can walk hours with sneakers. I'm a hoodie girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • D if i was gonna wear the clothes. But C is the cutest on other girls in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • C most 😊😊😊

2|1
    0|0
  • Definitely C or E.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes