How to change my hair to look like this?

I can grow out my hair to any length, but I can't get it to look like this. how can I? I can't put a link in yet but it would be like Jesse McCartny's old hair


Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

  • I guess you're referring to when Jesse McCartney's hair was longer and shaggier. Take a picture to a hairstylist of Jesse's hair and tell them you want that cut. They can trim it as such.


What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Loading... ;