Do forced subliminal videos actually work?

I saw this video ↓ on my YT feed, had to read the comments and all the girls were like "it works", "my butt is now better, shapely" and so on. I mean how is this possible? What is it exactly and how can it actually work? I read that it does work but HOW. You're not squatting or doing work outs so how could it work...
I am confused. This has to be some fake stuff but girls seem to believe it.

Is it changing how you view yourself? I doubt it does work so simply. And even then, if it does, it's just all in your head. Your butt doesn't actually increase in size in reality or shapes itself so you actually still have that "meh butt" but it looks good to you (only).

BTW: Any reccomendations where to find these exact jeans in this video? They look high waisted skinny and probably bleached but I can't find enough similar pair. xD
  • Yes, they work
  • No, they don't
  • I don't know
    Vote C
  • WTF is this shit
    Vote D
  • I know a similar pair of jeans... lemme tell you
    Vote E

48

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have my doubts beyond "I would like a butt like that I must work out" - The comments are probably fake - Not a great shopper so haven't a clue about jeans

Most Helpful Girl

• Subliminals worked for me, but more in the sense that I attract opprtunities and people. I didn't see visible changes on my body yet but for money or being more attractive in other people's eyes, yes. I think it can work for your ass in the sense that it might motivate you to work out and eat healthier and maybe you'd see changes quicker than if you didn't listen to them. Nothing will come to you without putting an effort.