Do forced subliminal videos actually work?

I saw this video ↓ on my YT feed, had to read the comments and all the girls were like "it works", "my butt is now better, shapely" and so on. I mean how is this possible? What is it exactly and how can it actually work? I read that it does work but HOW. You're not squatting or doing work outs so how could it work...
I am confused. This has to be some fake stuff but girls seem to believe it.

Is it changing how you view yourself? I doubt it does work so simply. And even then, if it does, it's just all in your head. Your butt doesn't actually increase in size in reality or shapes itself so you actually still have that "meh butt" but it looks good to you (only).

BTW: Any reccomendations where to find these exact jeans in this video? They look high waisted skinny and probably bleached but I can't find enough similar pair. xD
  • Yes, they work
    Vote A
  • No, they don't
    Vote B
  • I don't know
    Vote C
  • WTF is this shit
    Vote D
  • I know a similar pair of jeans... lemme tell you
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have my doubts beyond "I would like a butt like that I must work out" - The comments are probably fake - Not a great shopper so haven't a clue about jeans

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Subliminals worked for me, but more in the sense that I attract opprtunities and people. I didn't see visible changes on my body yet but for money or being more attractive in other people's eyes, yes. I think it can work for your ass in the sense that it might motivate you to work out and eat healthier and maybe you'd see changes quicker than if you didn't listen to them. Nothing will come to you without putting an effort.

1|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• It only "works" for people who already believe in it or are willing to believe in it. It's a psychological manipulating trick that makes the subject accept something as true and therefore they perceive it as such. This is called the placebo effect.

2|0
    0|0
    • Don't they realize that it is not true though? That it's only them who "see" it?

• No since It's kind of "Delusion"

• You might want to check out this for a decent exploration of "subliminal" messages (since many aren't really SUBliminal). https://www.nickkolenda.com/subliminal-messages/
    Changing how you view yourself requires changing how you feel about yourself. If you feel more confident, you will view your whole self as
    "better", for whatever that means to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Start young just like McDonald's and they will come like robots

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they do not

0|0
    1|0
  • Simple no

0|0
    0|0
  • They work wile on the gym.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what you're talking about

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I don’t know wtf you’re talking about. Those two butts look the same to me.

0|0
    1|0
    • Cause they are the same. It's the video. The picture is not a before and after.

• Nope

0|0
    1|0
  • No, they don’t work in my experience. Also, be careful if you decide to listen, I started having bad side effects as some people put bad messages in their videos.

2|0
    0|0
    • That really works? I read something about the bad words and messages in these videos but I find it really hard to believe.

• I did too until I experienced it. I had awful headaches and fatigue 24/7. I felt both tense and constantly paranoid, I couldn’t relax and to top it off, I had nightmares every night.

It could’ve been unrelated, but it started right after I started listening, and them stopped the day after I started listening. Your mind is a powerful thing, be careful with what messages it hears, even subconsciously.

Recommended myTakes