What are your opinions on women with tattoos?

Personally I don't find tattoos attractive on either gender. To me it kind of ruins the 'pure' aspect about people.
Thanks for all the opinions, it seems like there is a pretty good balance in liking and not liking tattoos. Just to say, I don't mean to offend anyone if they do have tattoos. And don't be put off because of what some people think, be you!
Where do you not like it?

3482

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't like it when girls put tattoos on their boobs and stomach. Come to think of it, they get a lot of them all over their legs too. I'm not even sure if they have meanings sometimes.

• I think of tattoos as art and expression of self. That being said, I don't have any because I never found something that meant that much to me I want it on my body permanently. I think small meaningful tattoos can actually enhance someone appearance but when you have so many ( sleeves etc) I feel like the art gets lost and you just look covered with ink. Plus certain spots won't look good as you age and that's never attractive. It's not for me personally but I do understand the art and technique that goes into it.

Most Helpful Guys

• I think that tattoos are ok on a women as long as they have a meaning to the person themselves the only thing I hate about tattoos is when people have them on there neck.. tramp stamps I think they are called... tattoos also express a person personality

• Your body is your temple don't ruin and become a victim of you own desire to get covered in tattoos that will wrinkle your skin and lead to some serious skin disorder ๐Ÿ˜‰.