Does blue hair dye wash off quickly?

My hair is black and I want to get a blue balayage... not sure if it would wash off soon tho

02

What Guys Said 2

• It would depend on what you use - Read instructions and description of products very carefully - The right ones should wash out easily enough

• 3d

Is there like a permanen blue dye... not too dark tho, but not like a pastel either?

• 3d

Long story but my girlfriend's son wanted blue hair at start of summer (he's 6) for fun, she did it but obvs come school time end of July she wanted to get natural colour back, she couldn't get it right and had to go blonde and work back to natural dark brown. That is why I say find out about the products first - I think the girls will be more expert on this - I am sure you can get any colour you want.

• 3d

Lol ok thanks

• Black is my favorite color and I don't know I’ve eject dyed my hair before and don’t want to lol

What Girls Said 0