What do you think of these heels/pumps?

I do love heels too much I suppose. But I have found these that by reading the description they sound as comfy as a tennis shoe. There is only a few problems I am unsure what style I like smoothe leather or sued leather. And the fact that they are hella expensive. $220.00 U. S. I am wondering if any of you have worn this brand or tried them on l-amour-des-pieds is the brand. I have never bought expensive shoes like this. Please if you have tried them on or you have a pair. Let me know what you think of them. If you have rude or mean comments just leave this question alone. I will report them. Thank you all in advance for your feedback. Here is the link to where I found them. www.dillards.com/.../507265709What do you think of these heels/pumps?What do you think of these heels/pumps?What do you think of these heels/pumps?What do you think of these heels/pumps?What do you think of these heels/pumps?
Would you wear them?

154

Most Helpful Girls

• I think more of a heel would be better, feel nicer to walk in, and make you more sexy and feminine feeling. As far as durability, suede is nice but not as durable and I'd want an expensive shoe like that to last. If you had a higher heel they would also look better with your minidress or miniskirt. These from Nine West are cheaper and have a higher heel.
    www.qvc.com/...Wedges---Daday.product.A364015.html
    Enjoy princess!

• I think that I can get something similar for £8 from my local shoezone so they're nothing special and definitely not worth the cost.

• It's not the style that I am going for. It's the comfort that they are talking about. I have seen some really sexy shoes and have a few. I am looking for some thing that is super comfy and wearable.

• Probably not.. do you love heels like I do?

• Not really, no, I pretty much never wear them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Overpriced as fuck

• That is true. But if they are half as comfy as they sound I would love them and not care about the price.

• LMFAO. The cheap hookers around my area you wouldn't want nothing to do with. Nasty as fuck.

• That's why they're cheap eh