Men UGG boots 2018?

Fall/winter is approaching slowly but surely. Pushing T-shirts, shorts, and slides to the back of the closet. Myself being deep into fashion (first pic example) I notice men ugg boots strong stance (2016/2017). The comfort in winter is unbeatable (toaster). Understand that every man can't pull them off (body/fashion style). Most haters can't pull them off, so they claim it's gay. Even though we all know that is homosexual people not clothes.. Men do you like the mens ugg line? Ladies have you seen men pull them off well? Men UGG boots 2018?Men UGG boots 2018?
  • Great winter must have
    Vote A
  • I don't like them period
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• oh they're cuter than I thought they'd be

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I just can't get with it what's next leggings and pumpkin spice lattes to complete the look.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind them. Might look a bit too much where I'm from since its never that cold.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO. It looks hideous as fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • They’re kinda cute

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• In winter, I'd opt for Chelsea boots or tall harness boots.
    Uggs look like something I'd give a 5 year old to wear, if they had nothing else in their wardrobe, that is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men have been wearing ugg boots in Australia for decades.
    They're more of an around the house thing though.
    Pretty sure they are actually an Australian invention.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they look fine but if I wore them my feet would just be a pool of sweat after an hour

0|0
    0|0
  • (O_o) ... Seriously? Did they run out of teenage girls to buy these?

0|0
    0|0
  • Love wearing them on a cold day

0|0
    0|0
  • LMAO

0|0
    0|0
  • That looks hideous.

0|0
    1|0
  • These are not the boots we want! WE WANT KAISER WILHELM II BOOTS OR NOTHING.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes