Girls, what are the worst kind of high-heels to wear?

I've been challenged to wear some on Halloween so I want to get the worst sort I can and prove I can take it. Your help would be welcome
Looks like stilettos is part of the answer! I still need advice on how high is high enough to make them bad, and what kind of fastening is worse (just ones you slip on, or ones with certain types of strap, or something else)
I could also use your input on what shape is worse at the front of the shoe - I've seen round ones, pointy ones, some where the front is raised up an inch or two off the ground as well as the heel, ones with a cut-out so you can see some of the toes and some that the top is just made of straps and doesn't enclose the foot.

12

Most Helpful Girls

• The worst? Cheap shoes! Not to sound snotty, but you get what you pay for. I wear heels everyday for work, so I know. Better to spend the extra cash and get quality. Also, get properly fitted and sized to get ones that will be comfy and don't get anything too high, like stripper shoes. You'll hurt yourself. Start with a lower heel, like 2 1/2" or 3" heel or maybe even a wedge and get a solid shoe, like pumps. Things like slingbacks or strappy sandals take some practice. Good luck!

• Thank you! I don't want my friends to think I'm taking the easy route so I want to go for something harder. I don't mind if it hurts a bit, I'm sure I'll be able to take it and if not the alcohol will help! What do you reckon?

• Fair enough. Buy some pantyhose or stockings. Enjoy.

• Thanks! Any suggestions for the rest of my costume?

• There are no worst high heels except low ones. Buy a pair with a four or five inch stiletto and no platform for the sole. wear ones with an ankle strap or some ankle support and open toe or strappy. You want them well attached so you can show how easy it is to walk in them It will make your legs look the best and shorten your stride so you have to take minced steps. Your hips will even sway a bit. Here is link to an example real cheap.
    www.amiclubwear.com/...-booties-ki-zia-9black.html Do it up and do it well princess. Show them how damn hot you can look. Have fun! Here is a book to be your feminized best for Halloween. It''s in Kindle which you can read with an app on anything, paperback and audio versions.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OYU8ZP4/
    Do it up and look as good as these gurls in the pics. Good luck honey.

• Wow! If they're guys I wouldn't have known it! I doubt I'll look anywhere near as good as them. It's going to be on Halloween so I guess I'll get a girl's costume of some sort to go with the shoes. You seem to be an expert! What would you suggest?

• I'll try and make some effort then

• Good for you! I wish you great success!