Is makeup stuff really important for girls?

Do girls feel uncomfortable without their makeup or am I another guy falling for some girls-related myth?🤣🤣
Is makeup stuff really important for girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Honestly it depends on the girl but I personally think of makeup more as art or time that I take to relax, a lot of women might feel the same way but there's so many who have been affected by the media and feel like they need to wear makeup to fit in society now. I have days where I don't wear any or wear little too tho.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the girl. Sometimes i feel less confident with make up on , i worry that my lips aren't lined correctly or my eyeliner isn't even and that ill be poorly judged for it. But when I'm proud of the make up I've done, it can be a real self esteem booster.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not the make up thats important. Why are Snapchat filters so popular if make up were enough Snapchat filters would not be so popular. Some women are getting surgery to look like their Snapchat filters. Its not about the make up its about self image and the control and manipulation of it. This is narcissism and nothing else.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• For some it is

0|2
    0|0
  • You're another guy falling for some girls-related myth.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not for all girls. 100% not for me.

#NotAllWomen

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually wear makeup, but a lot of girls don't.

I also usually wear jewelry and paint my nails.

0|3
    0|0
  • I love make up!! I do go make up free some days but I feel a lot more confident when I wear it! I don’t look so pale when I do! 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • It is for some, personally I like to wear a little bit of makeup to enhance my face but I don't mind going out without makeup

0|1
    0|0
  • Highly depends on the person. Even though I love makeup, living without it won't kill me and I never see it as a necessity.

0|1
    0|0
  • Eyes, nails, lips and to cover acne.

I love doing my eyes.

1|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the girl. I’m fine without it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel very uncomfortable without my makeup on

0|2
    0|0
  • Nope, not important at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not important to me

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm all natural

0|1
    0|0
  • Not important at all !

0|1
    0|0
  • Makeup makes a girl look better. So to most girls yes.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Sometimes a make up is even good with they wear. Both naturality and makeup are fine to me, when it is extreme it may not be good, it depends on the day.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes a make up is even good with they wear. Both naturality and makeup are fine to me, when it is extreme it may not be good, it depends on the day.

0|1
    0|0
  • To some it can be very important - It probably comes from a time in their teens when girls feel most vulnerable about their skin

0|1
    0|0
  • Seems like it for most girls.. exceptions do exist.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some like to do it daily
    Some don't
    I think they feel confident after that

0|1
    0|0
  • I wish less girls would wear make up. Natural is so beautiful

0|1
    0|0
  • they are more special for me than my men's big d

0|1