Is makeup stuff really important for girls?

Do girls feel uncomfortable without their makeup or am I another guy falling for some girls-related myth?🤣🤣

179

Most Helpful Girls

• Honestly it depends on the girl but I personally think of makeup more as art or time that I take to relax, a lot of women might feel the same way but there's so many who have been affected by the media and feel like they need to wear makeup to fit in society now. I have days where I don't wear any or wear little too tho.

• It depends on the girl. Sometimes i feel less confident with make up on , i worry that my lips aren't lined correctly or my eyeliner isn't even and that ill be poorly judged for it. But when I'm proud of the make up I've done, it can be a real self esteem booster.

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not the make up thats important. Why are Snapchat filters so popular if make up were enough Snapchat filters would not be so popular. Some women are getting surgery to look like their Snapchat filters. Its not about the make up its about self image and the control and manipulation of it. This is narcissism and nothing else.