If you could change your height, would you?

• Yes
  • No

4450

Most Helpful Guys

• Funny thing, I have scoliosis and I'm going to have surgery to correct it, so I am literally going to change my height. I'm 6'0 right now but after surgery I might become upwards of 6'2, and that would've been my height if I didn't have scoliosis in the first place.

To answer your question, I'm perfectly happy at 6'. Getting taller is not something I desire, although I don't mind it either.

• Good luck with your surgery. I hope you enjoy your new height as well.

• Thank you so much! It'll be fun to see the world from a new perspective.

• No and I am guessing you are unhappy with your current height.
    Don't do this to yourselves people
    Learn to be happy with yourself.
    Don't read those old school stories like the Stag with ugly thin legs and beautiful horns getting stuck due to his horns and eaten by the wolves?

• A little bit yeah. I'd just prefer to be a bit shorter I guess.

• I mean most women are 5'2-5'5 so I'd rather not stand out. I wouldn't mind being tall like 5'7-5'8 but 5'9+ is too tall to me plus that's when a girl starts being taller than the guys.

• hahaha, okay I get it what the problem is here. You are conscious about it because you stand out.
      Well, don't worry it is pretty alright as long you are balanced height to weight ratio and have good enough facial feature :)

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm 4'11". I want to be 5'3-5'5. That would be a perfect height for me. I'm 150cm. 160cm - 165 cm is my ideal height. I don't want to be average height, which is like 5'7" because then I wouldn't stand out. 5'4 is still extremely short so I'd stand out but I wouldn't look like a child without seeing my face. I can't wear revealing clothes because other people think I'm like 12 and that I'm being weird.

• holy moly,4"11, me standing next to you will be like shaq standing next to leo messi lol

• Ariana Grande is actually like 5'1".

• I'd rather be neither.

• I'm not sure. I might go a bit shorter. I'm not extremely tall as it is. (5' 4.5"). But when I was younger, I was ridiculously short. I wore toddler sizes well through seventh grade, and most people thought I was at least five years younger than I actually was. I kind of got used to it. And I finally caught up to what was considered about average when I was sixteen. But I still thought of myself as short. If effected the way people treated me, and sort of became a part of how I thought of myself. I definitely wouldn't go back to looking like a child. I am very glad to be over five feet tall, because my doctors didn't think I would be. It just seems weird to me that people are shorter than me.

But in hindsight, I'm kind of glad not to be short anymore. People tended to treat me like a child. They still do to a lesser extent, even without the height issue. Apparently I have a baby face, and my voice sounds young.

I think if I were able to pick a height, it would be 5' 3," or maybe half an inch shorter. It's short enough that I hopefully wouldn't feel weirdly tall, even though I know full well that I'm not, but it's also tall enough that I don't think people would treat me like a child. But at the same time, that would probably effect other things too. I'm pretty happy with my body as it is. If I had the option, I'm sort of inclined to say that I wouldn't risk it.