If you could change your height, would you?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Funny thing, I have scoliosis and I'm going to have surgery to correct it, so I am literally going to change my height. I'm 6'0 right now but after surgery I might become upwards of 6'2, and that would've been my height if I didn't have scoliosis in the first place.

To answer your question, I'm perfectly happy at 6'. Getting taller is not something I desire, although I don't mind it either.

1|0
    0|0
    • Good luck with your surgery. I hope you enjoy your new height as well.

• Thank you so much! It'll be fun to see the world from a new perspective.

• No and I am guessing you are unhappy with your current height.
    Don't do this to yourselves people
    Learn to be happy with yourself.
    Don't read those old school stories like the Stag with ugly thin legs and beautiful horns getting stuck due to his horns and eaten by the wolves?

1|0
    0|0
    • A little bit yeah. I'd just prefer to be a bit shorter I guess.

• Show All
    • I mean most women are 5'2-5'5 so I'd rather not stand out. I wouldn't mind being tall like 5'7-5'8 but 5'9+ is too tall to me plus that's when a girl starts being taller than the guys.

• hahaha, okay I get it what the problem is here. You are conscious about it because you stand out.
      Well, don't worry it is pretty alright as long you are balanced height to weight ratio and have good enough facial feature :)

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm 4'11". I want to be 5'3-5'5. That would be a perfect height for me. I'm 150cm. 160cm - 165 cm is my ideal height. I don't want to be average height, which is like 5'7" because then I wouldn't stand out. 5'4 is still extremely short so I'd stand out but I wouldn't look like a child without seeing my face. I can't wear revealing clothes because other people think I'm like 12 and that I'm being weird.

1|0
    0|0
    • holy moly,4"11, me standing next to you will be like shaq standing next to leo messi lol

• Show All
    • Ariana Grande is actually like 5'1".

• I'd rather be neither.

• I'm not sure. I might go a bit shorter. I'm not extremely tall as it is. (5' 4.5"). But when I was younger, I was ridiculously short. I wore toddler sizes well through seventh grade, and most people thought I was at least five years younger than I actually was. I kind of got used to it. And I finally caught up to what was considered about average when I was sixteen. But I still thought of myself as short. If effected the way people treated me, and sort of became a part of how I thought of myself. I definitely wouldn't go back to looking like a child. I am very glad to be over five feet tall, because my doctors didn't think I would be. It just seems weird to me that people are shorter than me.

But in hindsight, I'm kind of glad not to be short anymore. People tended to treat me like a child. They still do to a lesser extent, even without the height issue. Apparently I have a baby face, and my voice sounds young.

I think if I were able to pick a height, it would be 5' 3," or maybe half an inch shorter. It's short enough that I hopefully wouldn't feel weirdly tall, even though I know full well that I'm not, but it's also tall enough that I don't think people would treat me like a child. But at the same time, that would probably effect other things too. I'm pretty happy with my body as it is. If I had the option, I'm sort of inclined to say that I wouldn't risk it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 48

• I have quite a few fourth and fifth grade boys who are taller than I am, so yes - I’d love to be at least 6’0, if not taller. Probably no taller than 6’5, though. That might create bad posture, always having to stoop low 6’8 is the average doorframe, so 6’4 is probably not too bad. That’s a big dude, but not super crazy tall.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I wish I’m a few inches taller ( to reach things at certain times) and other times I wish I was a few inches shorter so I don’t have to duck down as much at work sometimes. I’m 6 feet tall.
    I would rather change my “width” though! I’d like to lose about 4 “ off my waist!

1|0
    0|0
  • if i could i would like to change my current height (6'0") to like 5'11 or 5'10. looking down to talk and to look at people is so tiring for my neck. when i go to my natural head and neck position i look like i'm being cocky or something, it's like being bruce lee with your head tilted back and only your eyes are looking down on the person before doing the nose brush with the thumb lol 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe just a an inch or two.

I'm like 5 ft 2 and the biggest problem I face with my height, is finding clothes that aren't too long on my torso, other than that, my height doesn't really bother me.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is a good question. I'm 5'11, but it would have been great to be, say, 6'5 when I was playing basketball. I don't play anymore, so these days it would be just so I could more easily attract a really tall girlfriend.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe. I'm 5'9", being 6' could have advantages (so many people on dating sites seem to want 6')

1|0
    0|0
    • People on dating sites lie about their height all the time lol. Most men are 5'9-5'10.

• Yes. Any man who has been on dating site will know that women stipulate that you must be at least 6 feet tall before they will engage with you.

I am 177 cm tall, and therefore 6 cm too short to get a date.

1|0
    3|0
  • I'd like to be maybe a couple inches taller.

I'm not short or anything, but... yea, there are advantages to being a tiny bit taller.

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't measured in a while but last time I was 5'9. I don't want to be hitting my head whenever I get out of the car or I don't want my legs floating from sitting down. I like my height

1|0
    0|0
  • A lot of women won't date shorter guys and I've been attracted to a lot of tall women

1|0
    0|0
    • I am 5'11 and have no issues with shorter guys

• Show All
    • Lol I'm just saying if I have no problem with it I'm sure many other women dont either.

• My experience has been that they don't really care for short. But yes I'm sure many don't care. Although I regret not asking this one woman from my past out. She was the tallest woman I ever met. She was like 6'6". Not kidding and I know she liked me.

• Yes, I need those three inches to be perfect haha
    But I don't think about it, I am tall but not much.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would make myself shorter so I can more efficiently duck from women's bullshit of height perception

1|0
    0|0
  • Did Al Pacino ever wanted to be taller? Does he need it? No, what everyone that selected YES should change is their confidence.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish i was taller, i mean dont get me wrong im a stud at 5'10 but id be even more of a stud at 6'3

0|0
    0|0
  • Only on demand like ant man. If I get more than an inch taller I'll hit my head on doorways and I've never really thought about being shorter just what I could do if I was aunt man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. My body is perfect. Its my brain that's the problem.

1|1
    0|0
  • 5'7" here, like @Swimmerdude2013, would kill to be taller

1|1
    0|0
  • I am actually quite happy with my height... i am 183.5 cm in height

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell, try being 6'6" and finding clothes that fit.
    I do not fit in small cars and some trucks.

1|0
    0|0
  • Besides attracting the really superficial ladies, there isn't much going from 5'11" to taller.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Any taller and ill start having back problems. I also wouldn't want to be shorter because being tall is more convenient

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope everyone's beautifully made.. there's a reason we are all different heights

1|0
    0|0
  • After I was married, I’d change it to my wife’s want. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, girls like it, plus if you get bigger your dick gets bigger too, so, yeah absolutely

0|0
    0|0
    • Can't imagine basketball players. Based off of your science right here

• Relatively to their own body, certainly not. But it's probably proportional, so compared to smaller people..

• I wouldn't mind being taller but I'll keep it interesting at my current height.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m quite happy with my height.

2|0
    0|0
  • Probably would to be honest.

1|0
    0|0
  • always been too short for my weight...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd kill be be about 4 inches taller I'm only 5'7.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I would change it from 6'5 to 6'3.

2|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 42

• I'm happy with my height.
    5ft2

1|3
    1|0
  • If I was 5'8 that'd lowkey be true happiness for me lmao

2|0
    0|0
    • Sameee like 5'5 for me though would be perfect but I'd love 5'8 as well

• A bit too short for me but the perfect height for me at least would probably be like 5'8

• No I think my height is pretty average and I am happy where I am. :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha luckyy

• Well the disadvantage to be an average height and size is that whenever I find clothes I like my size is sold out! 😂

• I never find clothes my size lol I'd have to search a lot of stores or order them or find a tall section in a store.

• Nope, I used to wanna be way taller but now I learned to like being a little shortie lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Id be an inch or two taller.

Not much I hated it more when I was younger but I'm old enough to know why being small is sometimes a good thing haha

But it would be nice to be able to reach the top shelf a little easier

1|0
    0|1
  • Honestly I would change my height, because not a lot of guys would date a girl who's taller than them at 5'10. I would probably take of 3-4 inches, just so I could be average height.

1|0
    0|0
  • uh i'm fine with my height atm and i feel like i'd look weird at any other height than the one i'm at now

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah. I like it. I'm 5'7".
    Though I wish pants for tall, not big people were easier to find.

2|0
    0|0
  • Being 5,2 and mistaken for a 12 year old can get pretty annoying

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I'd have a lot more fun in my life if I was at least 5'5" instead of 5'2" which makes me the shortest woman in my entire clan.

0|1
    0|0
  • I need to be about 4 inches taller. Thatd put me right at 5'10" and id feel much better.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've come to terms with my height but still, if I could, I'd prefer to be at least 180cm/5'11".

1|0
    0|0
  • I am 5.6 and i would love to be be one or two inch taller but honestly i am happy with my height

1|0
    0|0
  • No. 5’5”7 . Perfect height for a girl everyone told me :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I've always been short at 5'0 ): I want to be 5'11

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol why 5'11? Noo you do not want that ! I'm 5'11 and it sucks. Guys love petite girls!

• Show All
    • You just need to find a guy that likes tall women.

• 5'11 is 2 feet too short. You should opt for being about 8 feet tall.

• Yeah. While I like being 5’5, I’d love to be 5’8+.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lets swap 😁

• Show All
    • Aww that would make my life like 100× better !
      I'm 5'11 haha

• Awhh I’d love to be that tall, it’s like the perfect height in my opinion

• Im 5’2 but wanna be like 5’5-5’8

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah to be 5'11
    i'm 5'9 rn

1|1
    0|0
  • I’m 5’10” and I love it

2|0
    0|0
    • I wish I did too but its hard

• Show All
    • @Artisticnarwal aww you should come to the Netherlands 😄 in the Baltic states they also like tall girls, and people over here are usually pretty tall themselves

• I’m about 5’7. I really wish I was 5’2 or 5’3

1|0
    0|0
    • Same I'm 5'11 but wouldve loved to have been 5'8 and below. Preferably 5'2

• I’m 5’8 and I want to be 5’11 💖

1|0
    0|0
  • I’d change my figure if I could. 😂😅

1|0
    0|0
  • I would change to a bit shorter

1|0
    0|0
  • I am 210 cm and perfectly happy :D

2|0
    0|0
  • I’m cool with my height - 5’6

2|0
    0|0
  • im only 5 ft tall ;-; i wanna be like 5'5

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I am happy being a hobbit

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah. Being a pint-sized powerhouse is fun.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • I would want to be shorter.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes