Why do many people think Ariana Grande is insanely beautiful?

2152

Most Helpful Guys

• She looks pretty with her makeup. But honestly all these famous stars are overrated and I've seen way more beautiful girls than her and other famous girls that are considered beautiful. I've dated girls way more beautiful an they didn't wear makeup. And many people have so I think people are stupid an just like to follow society in its fooly

• Let's see...
    1. Super slender
    2. Kinda... tiny... er... fun size?
    3. She was Kat in Victorious

With #1, she is that sort of slender that gives the image of "cute and playful" in the mind of many guys. It's a major turn on for many. She also seems a bit on the short side. Again, only adds to the "cuteness" factor. Why do you think she stole the whole "cat ears" concept from Yunnei, a Deviantart user? Cat ears enhance the whole "cute" factor, as many small animals do. People don't say kittens are "sexy" or "beautiful." They call them CUTE. Ariana probably realizes this or something like it, and it goes with the look she wants, which is not really "wild, crazy, and kick ass" but more so "playful, gentle, and super feminine." The last is ESPECIALLY important as the thing in any woman attracting majority pop of guys is how feminine a girl seems. Now, consider ALL of this, THEN add the fact that she was Kat in Victorious. In that show, she already had an early personality of being "cute, sweet, innocent, playful, flirty." This only became a bit more so as she transitioned into becoming a star herself. Notice too, she isn't the one to usually wear pants, sneakers, or even shorts, but dresses and high heels, FURTHER enhancing her feminine side, as usually, ONLY women wear dresses, skirts, and high heels. So ya see, because she a celebrity woman who is not only super feminine, but ALSO has feminine sorta features, it's no wonder people have this big attraction to her. Hell, she was able to lick donuts, put them BACK on the try with other donuts and say OUT LOUD she HATES America, and yet, people STILL love her anyways as long as she sent out a little "oh it's about the obesity epidemic" tweet. Can you fuckin imagine yourself doing the same thing and getting away with it? What if a member of the metal band Dying Fetus or Metallica did something similar? Like lick a donut and say quietly "eewww fuck America" and put it back on the tray? DO you EVER think people would lay off them for it? Of course not! So ya see? People are fools seeing with eyes only until somebody gets old. Then, they throw em away like an old rag and give no care whatsoever. That's how Grande is bound to end up. A grumpy old woman missing her body and wishing for more than she already has, while pretending she matters anymore.

Most Helpful Girls

• Because she is really pettite and really skinny and look childish. Its cute tho.

If you ask me. I'll tell you I find a lot of women beautiful. (No homo tho. I'm straight af) there are not many things I can't find beautiful. For example. I dont liike overweight or underweight because iits not healthy and I find it ugly. How can I find a disease beautiful?

• She plays the 'cute little innocent but sexy ' girl thing. People focus on her image too much , and on the fact that she dates around a lot and think she is amazing.
    However her 'innocence' is fake and so is her hair. And she obviously has plastic surgery , an eyebrow lift and a nose job. And her eyes look very sunken and weird most of the the time. And her hair is balding because she used to dye it for her roles. And her body is flat all around it's why she only shows off her legs.
    Take the makeup off of her and she could look like a 10 year old kid , or a boy actually.
    Not to mention her attitude is shitty , she dumps man after man and moves on too quickly , which is a move that sociopaths/manipulators do.
    I'm not saying this to be mean , I'm saying this because in reality lots of celebrities get work done and put on tons of makeup and fake their attitude to fit their image and sell to their audience. Her fans are mostly young people, and females. So girls 10-23 and guys 14-19 .
    And I have no clue why it doesn't creep anyone else out that she purposefully looks like a sexual kid...