Which dress would you recommend for prom and why?

There are lots of options, would love to hear your thought’s.
  • Which dress would you recommend for prom and why?A blue gown
    Vote A
  • Which dress would you recommend for prom and why?This beige dress (my personal favorite)
    Vote B
  • Which dress would you recommend for prom and why?A silver, shiny dress
    Vote C
  • Which dress would you recommend for prom and why?A cute green dress
    Vote D
  • Which dress would you recommend for prom and why?This burgundy dress with a cut
    Vote E
  • Which dress would you recommend for prom and why?Grey dress with long sleeves
    Vote F
  • Which dress would you recommend for prom and why?And finally this black dress
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
thoughts*
Ended up picking the beige dress! Thank you so much for the responses, it helped a lot! 💕

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I would choose the blue gown

The beige dress is flashy with a bit of sexiness to it (make sure it forms to the occasion and run it by school reps)

The silver shiny one screams Kim Kardashian (trust me you don't want that all the horn dogs be looking at you)

A cute green dress is simplistic yes dull it screams hey guys I'm a side girl (IMO)

The burgundy dress is favorable but more formal dining occasions but if you pull it off you will rock the house!

The grey dress with long sleeves
    Screams wedding more bridezilla

The black dress is more of a seductive bedroom when it first comes to mind and when your dancing it's a major trip hazard

If you want dm me and I can explain it a bit better if you'd like thanks

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I picked the beige dress, for a few reasons :)
    1) you mention that it was your favourite so I feel like you would be happy in this one
    2) from your picture you look like you have a warm skintone, and I feel the colour of the dress would compliment your skintone
    3) it's a. timeless beautiful piece :)

Enjoy your prom day <3 xx

1|1
    0|0
  • This is a tough one, since all are gorgeous and I love the leg slit openings. Pretty and a little sexy too. The beige is gorgeous, but I'm always partial to royal blue, too. Good luck on your selection.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

What Girls Said 18

• Those look more like ball gowns than prom dresses. I think something like these would be more appropriate and fun.

1|0
    0|1
  • I'd wear the green dress- love it but can't choose between the beige dress and the green one. Voted the beige dress.
    I didn't like the black dress and the gray dress is iffy. The gray color may wash some girls out so.

2|1
    0|0
  • burgundy. It can look sexy, it can look formal, it can look serious and it looks more expensive/fancy.
    The blue is a great option too, but if you like that color. i would go with a deeper shade of blue, simply because i like darker colors, but if you like the shade...

1|0
    0|0
  • I love the deep red one! Why? Because it has everything I love. Off shoulder, leg slit, well fitted around the waist AND it's one of my favourite colour!
    It looks so beautiful. It has poise. It's classic!

1|0
    0|0
  • I wore something similar to the silver shiny dress except mine was navy blue which was really nice.
    I will say though that the first one, thE green one and the silver one are nice.

1|1
    0|0
  • I actually had the green dress for prom
    but it was black and the lower part was more transparent LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • It would all depends on your skin tone. If you are warm, red would look nice but if you are cool royal blue is the perfect one

2|0
    0|0
  • Either the first or the red one! I like the red one a little more

1|1
    0|0
  • The designer differently chose the right color. The sliver stitching adds the touch of elegance as well as showing off a bit skin. The cut is perfect for the model having a slit near the legs perfect.

1|0
    0|0
  • Red dress for the win! It's classy but eye catching.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer knee-length so it'd be easier to dance without anyone stepping on it

1|0
    0|0
  • I would have chosen the silver one. totally me!

1|0
    0|0
  • for me personally, I prefer B or F

1|0
    0|0
  • The grey one with sleeves looks amazing.

1|0
    0|0
  • This burgundy dress with a cut

2|0
    0|0
  • Out of these I prefer the blue and the red ones

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty sure you answered your own question here..

0|0
    0|0
  • The grey dress with the long patterned sleeves is beautiful 😍

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes