Which dress would you recommend for prom and why?

There are lots of options, would love to hear your thought’s.
  • Which dress would you recommend for prom and why?A blue gown
  • Which dress would you recommend for prom and why?This beige dress (my personal favorite)
  • Which dress would you recommend for prom and why?A silver, shiny dress
    Vote C
  • Which dress would you recommend for prom and why?A cute green dress
    Vote D
  • Which dress would you recommend for prom and why?This burgundy dress with a cut
    Vote E
  • Which dress would you recommend for prom and why?Grey dress with long sleeves
    Vote F
  • Which dress would you recommend for prom and why?And finally this black dress
    Vote G
thoughts*
Ended up picking the beige dress! Thank you so much for the responses, it helped a lot! 💕

2025

Most Helpful Guy

• I would choose the blue gown

The beige dress is flashy with a bit of sexiness to it (make sure it forms to the occasion and run it by school reps)

The silver shiny one screams Kim Kardashian (trust me you don't want that all the horn dogs be looking at you)

A cute green dress is simplistic yes dull it screams hey guys I'm a side girl (IMO)

The burgundy dress is favorable but more formal dining occasions but if you pull it off you will rock the house!

The grey dress with long sleeves
    Screams wedding more bridezilla

The black dress is more of a seductive bedroom when it first comes to mind and when your dancing it's a major trip hazard

If you want dm me and I can explain it a bit better if you'd like thanks

Most Helpful Girls

• I picked the beige dress, for a few reasons :)
    1) you mention that it was your favourite so I feel like you would be happy in this one
    2) from your picture you look like you have a warm skintone, and I feel the colour of the dress would compliment your skintone
    3) it's a. timeless beautiful piece :)

Enjoy your prom day <3 xx

• This is a tough one, since all are gorgeous and I love the leg slit openings. Pretty and a little sexy too. The beige is gorgeous, but I'm always partial to royal blue, too. Good luck on your selection.