When did you have your first gray hair? and would you dye your hair to cover it?

We all hate when it starts to happen, your first gray hair, it look so weird and just like a hay in stack of needles !!
What !! Gray !! No !!
What !! Gray !! No !!

I got my first one at the age of 24 , It is not so visible , but now I have to or three of the side (they are just funny looking ) .
As for using hair dye, I don't think I would, I think gray hair would look great on me
Looks good !!
Looks good !!

What do you think , would you fight aging or just accept it?

#GreatInquirerFTW
  • Yes , I would dye my hair !
  • No , I will leave it !
Thanks for all your answers everyone
I am sorry , I had a really busy day , hopefully , I will reply to all of your answers tomorrow :)
By now , it is interesting how many people would leave their hair as it is , I think that is great , but sometimes , you can try different things , sure one day I would dye my hair (mostly other color ) , It is not like I don't like it, but why not try new things.
Thanks again <3

5260

Most Helpful Girls

• I started growing white hair when I was 15 years old, not from genetics but from stress, slowly as I calmed down - my white hair turned black again. Everybody in my family says I have less white hair at 33 then I did at 15. When I was in high school my friends used to make fun of me for having so much white hair and stress in my life. However I don't look that young cause I am starting to get wrinkles and furrow marks around my eyebrow area which is unfortunate because I used to have a gorgeous face.

• You will still have that gorgeous face ;)
      don't worry about it :)

• I was literally at my hair stylists last appointment with me after twenty years of her doing my hair. She was moving which was super traumatic because she became like family. Right as she finished I was checking out my hair in the mirror and I thought there was some lint or something in my hair...I got up close to the mirror and it was my first gray at 29. I have a couple more, but I have yet to dye them. I somehow thought this was only happening to me "at such a young age," lol, but when I brought this subject up with my friends, they were all like, oh I have 10 or a bunch of them or yeah, I got my first at 20, and then it was like, oh, okay, it's not the big earth shattering big deal I thought it was.

• Aw, I hope you see your hair sylitst again
      And good for you, at late age it is good and easier to deal with

Most Helpful Guys

• Have grey hair. Don't care. We will all age. Gravity will ultimately take its toll on everyone. I'd rather spend all that energy (and money) on worrying about superficial things like that on things that I enjoy - like walking and playing with my dog, spending time with family, being an expert at my job, achieving something meaningful this lifetime. Do I cleanse, tone, and moisturize? Yes. Because it makes me feel clean and tidy, and I want to present a neat and tidy appearance to my clients and friends. But grey hair? Wrinkles? Couldn't care less.

• I'm not sure exactly. I've been shaving my head for over 20 years. I'd been shaving it for over a decade before I realized I wasn't growing it like when I was younger. I noticed my first gray hair on my chest, actually. That may not be where the first came in but that's where I noticed it first. Again, I've been shaving my head for a long time, so I haven't a clue what's going on up there beyond I still hafta shave. My facial hair has always been mostly red with some blonde sprinkled in. Now there's more blonde than before, but I'm fairly certain if I let it grow out, my beard would be more gray than blonde, and pretty close to 50/50 gray/red... for now. I shave that every week too, so I don't much care. I actually laughed about it because I knew the jokes were coming. I'd been fucking with other guys about gray hair for too long with no consequences. Everyone gets their comeuppance, no exceptions.