What's your personal view about glittering lipsticks?

What's your personal view about glittering lipsticks?

1|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Love the idea of lipstick, and it can look amazing... Though, I've had my fill eating it when making out

Hopefully only for parties and events, not an everyday thing

1|1
    0|0
  • What's the effect on the environment of millions of women putting thousands of small pieces of plastic into the sewerage system daily? What happens when they swallow them?

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• i like this boy's lips
    crystals but only for photoshoots

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont like them. i prefer mattes in shades of pinks, browns, reds, and purples (not bright shades though), and only liquid lipticks because they dont smugde as much or come off when im kissing someone which ik probably annoys guys lol. but to be completely honest, i dont even wear lipsticks or lip gloss very often

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 45

• sure indicator of a drama queen that spends too much $ on trendy, "glamorous" cosmetics.
    by the way - as with fake eyelashes and ridiculous nails, guys laugh at this kind of crap - really.

1|0
    0|0
  • before you paint make sure the wall is perfect and suitable

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks like she got punched in the mouth by a fairy. IOW, I like it. But it would have to be a girl who can sport something like that. My 82 year old mom couldn't get away with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate it. I have to scrub my lips and other places with Brillo before I get home.

2|0
    0|0
  • I hate glitter regardless. And this looks utterly repulsive. I'm not kissing any of these girls.

2|1
    0|0
  • All make up should be avoided to the max. They contain environmentally unfriendly and unhealthy toxic chemicals in them mostly.

2|0
    1|0
  • Maybe the second and forth are decent but overall horrible 🤢🤮

1|1
    0|0
  • I think it's too much. Still, let people do whatever they want to.

1|0
    0|0
  • Is number 1 a real thing that looks awsome but still its how you combine them

1|1
    0|0
  • It looks amazing even though glitter is super harmful to the environment.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't know but the types you mentioned as an example are un-healthy and look shitty !

0|0
    0|0
  • I just want to test if I throw a stone at it, will the blood come out or not!

1|0
    0|0
  • Every girl should try this it gives a different look

1|0
    0|0
  • They look hot. But the glitters come out while kissing

1|0
    0|0
  • Lipstick without glitters would look better on girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont mind as long as its not the new norm and just for like special occasions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the black one.
    And I wish it was matte.
    So I guess... I don't really like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s probably very unhealthy to take in, but if they like the risk.. do you.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont like these stuff and i try to stay away from people who do those

what about you?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them I think they're pretty sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 40

• It's just for festivals and Halloween

1|0
    1|0
  • i think the concept is cool, especially with the existence of biodegradable glitter, it can definitely exist without hurting the environment or risking the health of the users. don't think it's necessary though, considering many people have found ways to attain the end result with multiple different products.

0|0
    0|0
  • #1 isn't real.

Mostly glittery lipsticks do not produce the effect wanted because they don't go on smooth. Performers do a two step process laying down a coat of regular lipstick, then applying loose glitter. It's not very comfortable to wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy watching tutorials of them but that's about it, I wouldn't want to wear it myself

1|0
    0|0
  • I’ve never tried those. But they look really cool. Do you know where they’re sold?

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't know they existed, but now that I do, I want some. Those are gorgeous!

1|0
    0|0
  • They would certainly make you look much LESS CLASSY than you actually are unless you're Katy Perry or Rihanna or Nicky Minaj, not my style at all,

1|1
    0|0
  • They’re cool but kind of flashy. Not really for everyday wear.

2|0
    0|0
  • I use shimmer but not glitter. Glitter is made of micro plastics. I don't want that all over me or even end up with it in my mouth

1|0
    0|0
  • Its too much for me, even red lipstick is too much for me. I have big lips lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive to girls but I don’t thinks guys would approve but who cares 🤣

1|0
    0|0
  • These look really fun to wear and I would love to try one! <3

0|0
    0|0
  • It awesome looking but can be a pain to get off sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what I'm wearing and what the I'm wearing it for.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not something you wear to hang out for sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't do it. Really isn't cute.

1|1
    0|0
  • ugly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not for me

1|0
    0|0
  • No thanks