What's your personal view about glittering lipsticks?

4247

Most Helpful Guys

• Love the idea of lipstick, and it can look amazing... Though, I've had my fill eating it when making out

Hopefully only for parties and events, not an everyday thing

• What's the effect on the environment of millions of women putting thousands of small pieces of plastic into the sewerage system daily? What happens when they swallow them?

Most Helpful Girls

• i like this boy's lips
    crystals but only for photoshoots

• i dont like them. i prefer mattes in shades of pinks, browns, reds, and purples (not bright shades though), and only liquid lipticks because they dont smugde as much or come off when im kissing someone which ik probably annoys guys lol. but to be completely honest, i dont even wear lipsticks or lip gloss very often