Why do people criticize me for wearing men clothes?

I just love wearing men clothes it's so comfortable, I'm not a homo or anything I just prefer to be dressed up in baggy clothes.

When I say criticize I mean they stereotype as being a homosexual or say it's against the lord to wear men clothes.
  • I'm a girl and I love male clothes.
  • I'm a girl and I prefer to dress like a female.
  • I'm a male and I think it's okay to dress like us as long as your comfortable
    Vote C
  • I'm a male and I completely despises women that dress like male
    Vote D
  • I'm a male/female and I don't care it's your body dress it how ever you like
    Vote E

411

Most Helpful Guys

• Wear whatever makes you happy. People are way too judgmental over personal life choices that don't influence them whatsoever.

• It's like why you mad though I'm not hurting you.

Someone told me that young children look up to stupid people like you.

• That's ridiculous

• if you feel comfortable in men's clothes then wear them, if you feel comfortable in women's, wear them, screw what other's think it's your body and your life... if others want to wear something different then they have their own body and choices to do what they want

Most Helpful Girl

• What's the deal with people always interfering into other people's lives. I wear them too... in fact I am wearing one right now. No biggie... You go gurl!đź’–

• My point exactly, lol and me too haha

• I wore a cobalt blue low rise slightly on the cheeky side pair of bikini bottoms to my local pool on an adult lane swimming session and a lot of the women wear looking and sniggering and making jokes about me because I seen them looking at me but one stood up for me and complemented me on how confidently I walked onto poolside and when I got closer It turns out I know her and now we go bikini shopping at the Cheshire oaks outlet and I really enjoy being able to be me with some one. Ps I know her from work as we arebeach lifeguards and she hasn’t told anyone yet... she also keeps hinting I experiment more with wearing women’s clothes in public? Comment your thoughts please much appreciated.