When I say criticize I mean they stereotype as being a homosexual or say it's against the lord to wear men clothes.
- I'm a girl and I love male clothes.
- I'm a girl and I prefer to dress like a female.
- I'm a male and I think it's okay to dress like us as long as your comfortable
- I'm a male and I completely despises women that dress like male
- I'm a male/female and I don't care it's your body dress it how ever you like
Most Helpful Guys
if you feel comfortable in men's clothes then wear them, if you feel comfortable in women's, wear them, screw what other's think it's your body and your life... if others want to wear something different then they have their own body and choices to do what they want