Why do people criticize me for wearing men clothes?

I just love wearing men clothes it's so comfortable, I'm not a homo or anything I just prefer to be dressed up in baggy clothes.

When I say criticize I mean they stereotype as being a homosexual or say it's against the lord to wear men clothes.
  • I'm a girl and I love male clothes.
    Vote A
  • I'm a girl and I prefer to dress like a female.
    Vote B
  • I'm a male and I think it's okay to dress like us as long as your comfortable
    Vote C
  • I'm a male and I completely despises women that dress like male
    Vote D
  • I'm a male/female and I don't care it's your body dress it how ever you like
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Wear whatever makes you happy. People are way too judgmental over personal life choices that don't influence them whatsoever.

1|0
    0|0
    • It's like why you mad though I'm not hurting you.

Someone told me that young children look up to stupid people like you.

• That's ridiculous

• if you feel comfortable in men's clothes then wear them, if you feel comfortable in women's, wear them, screw what other's think it's your body and your life... if others want to wear something different then they have their own body and choices to do what they want

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What's the deal with people always interfering into other people's lives. I wear them too... in fact I am wearing one right now. No biggie... You go gurl!đź’–

1|2
    0|0
    • My point exactly, lol and me too haha

• I wore a cobalt blue low rise slightly on the cheeky side pair of bikini bottoms to my local pool on an adult lane swimming session and a lot of the women wear looking and sniggering and making jokes about me because I seen them looking at me but one stood up for me and complemented me on how confidently I walked onto poolside and when I got closer It turns out I know her and now we go bikini shopping at the Cheshire oaks outlet and I really enjoy being able to be me with some one. Ps I know her from work as we arebeach lifeguards and she hasn’t told anyone yet... she also keeps hinting I experiment more with wearing women’s clothes in public? Comment your thoughts please much appreciated.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Because some people are still ignorant, unfortunately.

I agree with the homosexual stereotype, it doesn't apply to everyone.

Isn't it more socially acceptable for girls to wear guys clothes compared to vice versa?

Style is subjective too and there are some guy clothes that can look feminine and may suit a girl and vice versa, so wear what you want and don't worry about what others will say.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are very cool dont care what others think you can wear my cloths any time l have far to much clothing

0|0
    0|0
  • Joan of Arc had the same problem. It was common back then for a woman to wear men's clothing if she was doing a man's job. (Not trying to be sexist. Thats just how it was.) If you're leading an army into battle, you can't wear a dress. It's dangerous. But she was burned at the stake. The church said wearing men's clothes was part of it. Lot of politics surround her story. The church basically turned tail and ran, declaring her a saint and doctor of the church. It was either that, or have your crucifix shoved up your...

0|0
    0|0
  • I wore a cobalt blue low rise slightly on the cheeky side pair of bikini bottoms to my local pool on an adult lane swimming session and a lot of the women wear looking and sniggering and making jokes about me because I seen them looking at me but one stood up for me and complemented me on how confidently I walked onto poolside and when I got closer It turns out I know her and now we go bikini shopping at the Cheshire oaks outlet and I really enjoy being able to be me with some one. Ps I know her from work as we arebeach lifeguards and she hasn’t told anyone yet... she also keeps hinting I experiment more with wearing women’s clothes in public?

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever you feel comfortable in

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. Plus tomboys are cool

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not a tomboy I just like wear guys clothes because of the comfort

• idgaf, do what you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Religious nuts

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuz you're a woman with a bird's brain.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• hmm do you have an example pic? It's hard to tell there are so man different kinds of men's clothes! If you're going for a hoodie then sure, but like a polo shirt then naw.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a girl and I love male clothes

1|0
    0|0
  • Some people are just stupid and noisy

0|0
    0|0
    • I have a cobalt blue low rise slightly on the cheeky side pair of bikini bottoms to my local pool on an adult lane swimming session and a lot of the women wear looking and sniggering and making jokes about me because I seen them looking at me but one stood up for me and complemented me on how confidently I walked onto poolside and when I got closer It turns out I know her and now we go bikini shopping at the Cheshire oaks outlet and I really enjoy being able to be me with some one. Ps I know her from work as we arebeach lifeguards and she hasn’t told anyone yet... she also keeps hinting I experiment more with wearing women’s clothes in public? Comment your thoughts ple

Recommended myTakes