What is the ideal leg length for women?

https://www.google.ru/search?q=leg+to+height+ratio&client=chrome-mobile&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjfhI3F5tXdAhVL1ywKHfsqCB4QgowBCDUoAA#imgrc=EvuNLuyDySy7eM:
I think being tall is an attractive feature for women ONLY if she has a good leg to height ratio. To me nothing is more attrractive than a pair of long legs. I believe that having long straight legs is better than having big and nice breast and butt, small waist and wide hips. I would be happy if I had long legs instead of what most people deem as hot. Many girls say they wish they had a body like mine but I don't even notice it. I mean I like it but to me legs are my number 1 attractive body part. I am so concentrated on long legs that I don't notice my other body parts.

I am 100% sure I will get this surgery. 88-90 cm leg inseam is awesome

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• The longest legs you can possibly get, that's probably the ideal length.
    I mean, I have never seen such a thing as legs that would be too long.
    The longer your legs are, the better they look.

0|0
    0|0
  • That surgery would prevent you from ever being able to run again, you really want to cripple yourself for a few extra centimeters that nobody else is even going to notice or care about?

You think this will make you happy, what if you do this and then you're still not happy? You think chasing the dragon is bad, wait until you catch it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't want that for others. SO I don't care who notices. If anything I will get less male attention for being that tall. And that surgery is safe. You can walk right after the surgery.

• I'm not talking about walking, I'm talking about running, sprinting. . .

Being able to walk and run and move normally is a very precious thing. Being very slightly taller is not precious at all.

Don't do something you can't take back lightly.

Most Helpful Girl

• May I ask you a question? Why do you hate yourself so much? I have small boobs and many people are all over big ones, but I would never mutilate myself for it because I have plenty of other qualities that I should be happy about... I have a generally a nice body and face so why should I focus on the only thing that doesn't match a general criteria of beauty?
    That surgery looks very painful... Do you ever consider the side efects? They have to cut through your fat, mucle and bone to do it... What if the area gets infected? it's not worth the risks really.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Being tall is always an attractive feature for a man, while for a woman it's a double-edged sword, because a tall woman can easily look too masculine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well girls being petite is what's attractive, so as long as you're still petite with long legs, then cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like long legs too but surgery seems a bit extreme

0|0
    0|0
  • When her leg to thigh ratio is equal to (1+sqrt5)/2.

0|0
    0|0
  • The things you women do in a pursuit of false beauty

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, depends really. Not like all woman can hsve same length

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing like a pair of long muscular legs that makes a tight butt out of themselves!

0|0
    0|0
    • Don't do the surgery. Learn to accept what you have and don't risk the surgery complications.

• The distance from hip to floor.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 is good

0|0
    0|0
  • You are a giantess with long legs, young lady

0|0
    0|0
  • Long enough to reach from her feet to her pussy.

0|0
    0|0
  • long enough to wrap around me and squeeze

1|0
    0|0
  • 5'4 -5'7..

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls hight is 5'5" to 5'6" is ideal for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn’t matter to me

0|0
    0|0
  • This is super interesting wow ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • All the way up

0|0
    1|0
  • I'd say DD.

0|0
    0|0
  • 60,000 yards

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think the length in itself matters as long as your legs are proportionately longer than your torso, in other words: if you have "long legs". On a short girl some 75-80cm legs could be long. I'm 177cm and my legs are 92cm inseam (I deadass just measured it) but it's more like 103/104cm if you go all the way up to my hipbone.
    I've seen a report about a male model getting this leg lengthening procedure done and it looked like absolute torture btw! SoOoOOo not worth the pain in my opinion

0|1
    0|0
  • well since I'm 5'11, I certainly have long legs. In 4" heels I'm usually the tallest person in the room, and I absolutely love it. No complaints from the men.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have long ass legs 😂 I never really liked them. But. Im like 5’6 or 5’5 in a half so it’s not like I’m extremely tall. My legs are just long.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I had long legs

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate being tall. My legs are very short and quite massive. It's my torso which is long and slim xd

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes