What is the ideal leg length for women?

https://www.google.ru/search?q=leg+to+height+ratio&client=chrome-mobile&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjfhI3F5tXdAhVL1ywKHfsqCB4QgowBCDUoAA#imgrc=EvuNLuyDySy7eM:
I think being tall is an attractive feature for women ONLY if she has a good leg to height ratio. To me nothing is more attrractive than a pair of long legs. I believe that having long straight legs is better than having big and nice breast and butt, small waist and wide hips. I would be happy if I had long legs instead of what most people deem as hot. Many girls say they wish they had a body like mine but I don't even notice it. I mean I like it but to me legs are my number 1 attractive body part. I am so concentrated on long legs that I don't notice my other body parts.

I am 100% sure I will get this surgery. 88-90 cm leg inseam is awesome

622

Most Helpful Guys

• The longest legs you can possibly get, that's probably the ideal length.
    I mean, I have never seen such a thing as legs that would be too long.
    The longer your legs are, the better they look.

• That surgery would prevent you from ever being able to run again, you really want to cripple yourself for a few extra centimeters that nobody else is even going to notice or care about?

You think this will make you happy, what if you do this and then you're still not happy? You think chasing the dragon is bad, wait until you catch it.

• I don't want that for others. SO I don't care who notices. If anything I will get less male attention for being that tall. And that surgery is safe. You can walk right after the surgery.

• I'm not talking about walking, I'm talking about running, sprinting. . .

Being able to walk and run and move normally is a very precious thing. Being very slightly taller is not precious at all.

Don't do something you can't take back lightly.

Most Helpful Girl

• May I ask you a question? Why do you hate yourself so much? I have small boobs and many people are all over big ones, but I would never mutilate myself for it because I have plenty of other qualities that I should be happy about... I have a generally a nice body and face so why should I focus on the only thing that doesn't match a general criteria of beauty?
    That surgery looks very painful... Do you ever consider the side efects? They have to cut through your fat, mucle and bone to do it... What if the area gets infected? it's not worth the risks really.