I need a step by step flirting advice?

May a girl think of a really good step by step flirting advice for me. Please

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Flirting should be spontaneous and you don't need step by step advices at all. You have it all inside you but you're just nervous. Just think of something to relax you and you will be flirting in no time. Don't think too much or think about her reactions too much. I can't give advice because I'm not in your shoes and I need to see how she flirts back too.

What Girls Said 2

• Every girl loves being complimented, but we are at spotting liars (most the time). Tell her randomly, that she is beautiful or cute. I guarentee a positive reaction. Try new things such as, lightly brushing against her, or sharing a blanket. When you've whooed her, Mention somone you both know, that have mentioned you liking the girl. Don't finish your sentence but get the point across. If she's interested, she will most likely ask you later on. Good luck

• well what do you mean are you trying to talk to a girl are you already talking to her & ect.

What Guys Said 1

• Not too hard man. Just show her your interested in her and start up a good conversation. Smile at her,laugh, express yourself and go get this girl man. What are you waiting for its not hard, should come natural if you like her.