Do you prefer pictures with or without filter?

So I took two pictures one with filter and one without (the one with is a bit older) and I was just kind of curious which one do people like more and why.
  • Do you prefer pictures with or without filter??With
  • Do you prefer pictures with or without filter??Without
Also sorry for my potato looking face

1647

Most Helpful Guys

• you know she is very pretty and looks attractive , probably if she put like 10% makeup she will like 10/10 girl, so good looking.
    now she is like 8.5/10 why she would want to use filters , I understand the insecure people using them and the people who want to just have fun etc..

but if her goal is to look good in pictures simple very light make up do the trick perfectly.

she shouldn't use filters

• Without. And not tilted of some weird angle.
    People cannot take decent photo or video these days.
    How about shooting video horizontally. Not like caveman.
    How about taking proper pic?
    I'm not hating on you specifically, but on society in general.

Most Helpful Girls

• I have the same filter on my own profile pic, but even so I prefer no filter and hardly use filters on myself anymore, as they legit alter the face shape which Is off putting, I also want to be as "Honest" as possible.

And don't worry about looking like a potato lol we all have our days, you have lovely skin and cute dimples (are they dimples I don't know they look like dimples lol)

But yeah face filters literally change your face shape somewhat, Makes it skinnier especially in the jaw region, not very nice.

• Lol to be honest I don't even know if I have dimples it's weird I don't know what the hell it is

• i usually prefer using filters, guilty. but my secret is that i don't over-exaggerate my features. like in your pic, you have extremely enlargened your eyes. the secret is to use such little filters that people will think you are just wearing a bit of makeup. otherwise over-exaggerating the use of filters makes people get shocked when they actually see you for the first time. trust me, its not a good look. excessive use of filters makes people have these high barbie doll expectations of you, so when they see you for the first time, lets just say there is rarely a second time