Do you prefer pictures with or without filter?

So I took two pictures one with filter and one without (the one with is a bit older) and I was just kind of curious which one do people like more and why.
  • Do you prefer pictures with or without filter??With
    Vote A
  • Do you prefer pictures with or without filter??Without
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Also sorry for my potato looking face

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• you know she is very pretty and looks attractive , probably if she put like 10% makeup she will like 10/10 girl, so good looking.
    now she is like 8.5/10 why she would want to use filters , I understand the insecure people using them and the people who want to just have fun etc..

but if her goal is to look good in pictures simple very light make up do the trick perfectly.

she shouldn't use filters

0|1
    0|0
  • Without. And not tilted of some weird angle.
    People cannot take decent photo or video these days.
    How about shooting video horizontally. Not like caveman.
    How about taking proper pic?
    I'm not hating on you specifically, but on society in general.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I have the same filter on my own profile pic, but even so I prefer no filter and hardly use filters on myself anymore, as they legit alter the face shape which Is off putting, I also want to be as "Honest" as possible.

And don't worry about looking like a potato lol we all have our days, you have lovely skin and cute dimples (are they dimples I don't know they look like dimples lol)

But yeah face filters literally change your face shape somewhat, Makes it skinnier especially in the jaw region, not very nice.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol to be honest I don't even know if I have dimples it's weird I don't know what the hell it is

• i usually prefer using filters, guilty. but my secret is that i don't over-exaggerate my features. like in your pic, you have extremely enlargened your eyes. the secret is to use such little filters that people will think you are just wearing a bit of makeup. otherwise over-exaggerating the use of filters makes people get shocked when they actually see you for the first time. trust me, its not a good look. excessive use of filters makes people have these high barbie doll expectations of you, so when they see you for the first time, lets just say there is rarely a second time

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 45

• Do you prefer pictures with or without filter?

3|0
    0|0
  • Well spud... just kidding you look fine... i think both ate very nice i like the more natural look of the bottom pic... the top pic looks more professional and polished to me... i just prefet more natural looking photos

1|0
    0|0
  • Without of course. We want natural pictures. The real you. Not a clown.

2|0
    0|0
  • Every girl looks better natural and without a snap chat filter. ITโ€™S ALMOST 2019 FFS.

1|0
    0|0
  • Filters are fun but they are pretend, they are not real..

Besides, you do not have potato face, honest to god you are pretty so don't be so down on your self.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the non filtered ones, I like to see what a girl actually looks like.
    Also you definitely do not have a potato face :p

1|0
    0|0
  • I am not in the photographic business, but my family was since 1904, and I say without filters. The girl is beautiful and the filters hide that.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are not the worst filters in the world - Animal ones drive me nuts - Filtered one is nice but I like to see natural pics so chose B

1|0
    0|0
  • I definitely prefer the photo with no filter. When it comes to selfies, that is usually the case. I just want to see what the person actually looks like.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely without. With makes everybody look the same, no originality

1|0
    0|0
  • You should use the same picture and just one with and one without. Hard to tell what is really different with the angles and lighting

0|0
    0|0
  • No filter is better. And your face looks just fine. You just need to smile.

1|0
    0|0
  • The "without" one is better, you look natural.
    And you have not a potatoe looking face by the way.

1|0
    0|0
  • Filters are fucking retarded and girls need to stop using them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather have no filters. Have to meet them in real life sooner or later ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1|0
    0|0
  • You are prettier in the first picture.
    But people are going to like the second one more.

0|0
    1|1
  • Show us the REAL you.
    Men are so sick and tired of fake or altered.
    The REAL you will get you more REAL men. if that is what you are looking for.

0|0
    0|0
  • Potato face lol. You're naturally pretty. With the help of a good make up artist you could be stunning. No need for filters or plastic surgery.

0|0
    0|0
  • I almost Always prefer pictures without filters, it lets me know how is the person like

1|0
    0|0
  • You don't have a potato look. You're cute don't let anyone tell you different

1|0
    0|0
  • Filters have there place and can be fun. But most people over use them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm ready

0|0
    3|0
  • filters are just make believe

1|0
    0|0
  • Filters are stupid.

3|0
    0|0
  • I like natural.

2|0
    0|0
  • Without, some filters look dumb.

1|1
    0|0
  • Ill go with A, glasses make you look adorable ๐Ÿ˜„

1|0
    1|0
  • Without filter

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say without, but that girls cute both ways.

1|0
    0|0
  • No filter. And you do not have a potato face.

1|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 14

• 100% without. Anyone looks so much different with filters, it just feels like they're lying. I'd prefer the more honest picture that's genuine.

You look more realistic without the filter and you're also already really pretty without it. So I'd definitely choose that one.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like both pictures but I think one is more for aesthetic and one is more raw. Overall it depends on what you're using the picture for.

1|0
    0|0
  • It would help if you used the same photo for both. Personally I like the filtered one more because I think the glasses are adorable, which look real.

1|0
    0|0
  • Without. Snapchilters are extremely annoying and you can't see how the person really looks.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am going with B instead I like taking photos with filter too sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • You do not look like a potato LOL
    You look fine either way, I prefer taking pictures with filters because they make my skin look smoother.

1|0
    0|0
  • Potato? You have the cutest nose ever!
    I prefer without :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess A.

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg ur such a cutie

1|0
    0|0
  • I donโ€™t like filters... WITHOUT

1|0
    0|0
  • Without

1|0
    0|0
  • You are gorgeous , dont use filters

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow you look average without the filter and your nose looks huge

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always preferred photos with filters for no real reason.

Also, you don't have a potato-looking face, you're quite pretty.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes