Guys what is the first feature you look for in a girl

physical and mental

ok so what is the first thing you notice about their physical features and what is the first thing you notice about their metal that is what I am asking

24

Most Helpful Guy

• The first feature I see is the physical, therefore I have to look for the mental :p

• Oh my bad lol That's what I get for not reading, I guess... First physical thing would be her face...mentally...whether she seems mature or not, or whether our personalities clash, physical attraction matching mental attraction and all that.

What Guys Said 3

• First thing I look physically is a pretty or cute face. Mental I don't really know. That she's funny I guess?

• You said "feature". So, for some reason, pretty noses turn me on.

• its a tie between attractiveness and personality. But usually personality comes first.

What Girls Said 2

• It's been proven that guys automaticaly look at the face first and judge that, unless you have a bright red Mohawk or something, then they'll look there first.

• How do you get a first look at someone's mental state? O_O