0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• fashion gets more ridiculous by the day. most of the time the models who goes cat walking for fashion shows for every quarter of each year wear some crazy shit, and i really doubt anyone would actually wear those things out in the street lols. better to just wear what you like instead of following trends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. This is still in style, right?
    Do you stay up to date with fashion?

0|1
    0|0
  • I only follow vintage fashion. I don't care about what is "popular" and "in style". Honestly current styles are trash.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ill read the magazines at the library if I'm bored. The ugliest clothes imaginable and I've never seen anyone wear them. Not even celebrities.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I think it went past me 15 years ago. But I always have my own style. Either I’m ahead of time or late.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I stay very mainstream like it was okay 10 years ago and will be okay 10 years from now

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all
    Fashion is pretentious and useless in my mind

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wear Fail-Safe clothes something that never goes out of style like t-shirts butting heads just close sports teams etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why this needs to be asked anonymously?
    No. I don't like fashion. It's literally superficial.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fashion is just being a sheep. Oh this is cool do this. Yes master look I am obeying!

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 23

• I buy what i like

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to but my taste is more classic fashion than anything. If the clothing will not work for most than one year then I want nothing to do with it. What's cool now probably won't be cool next year. However my leather jacket will always be cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I kind of do what I want. I don't have the money to afford non second hand clothing and the fashion climate is geared towards fast consumption, i'd rather keep my garments until they wear out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I follow London fashion, where I am everyone is obsessed with London. (I live near London). That being said, I won't wear something I don't like or feel uncomfortable in just to meet the fashion criteria.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really I just follow my own thing :)

0|2
    0|0
  • I like to be classic, and i show it. It doesn't matter what i wear, bc its my choice to wear whatever i want. My own opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I just wear what I like, I enjoy doing my own thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • all anyone wears is boob tubes and high waisted shorts or those edgy patterned pants.

0|1
    0|0
  • Goth fashion, yes. Mainstream fashion, no.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|0
  • I do think I stay up to date with East Asian fashion. Not with western though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes